• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ft Lauderdale also. Silver 05 wagon with 5mt. Anyone know of a good protuner down here near these parts?.I'm ready to install my UP/DP combo. Also anyone know what happened to the Soflo Autocross, the local club that runs them (equipe rapid) is idle and has no mention of it in their website.

Ft Lauderdale also. Silver 05 wagon with 5mt. Anyone know of a good protuner down here near these parts?.I'm ready to install my UP/DP combo. Also anyone know what happened to the Soflo Autocross, the local club that runs them (equipe rapid) is idle and has no mention of it in their website.

You kidding? We run every month http://www.erscc.com next event is in Aug. check the site for details real soon.

No shirts dude, I saw you in June. Just haven't recieved my invitation card in the mail and the site usually has the days of autocross highlighted (right now they are not). Someone needs to update the site.

Thanks Leo, question- PDX website says says you can't run any other maps (other than cobbs) I would have to give up my TDC map I presume.

Yes as only PDX can adjust those even if you go for a dyno tune locally they won't be able to open them, just start from scratch. Might as well go with PDX for a sure thing though JapTrix is good but might run you more $$ for the dyno time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Nice! Hope to see you around. I'm in Dunedin/Clearwater.

Excellent. Probably will be between St. Pete and Clearwater a lot for work purposes. Are there a lot of Subie enthusiasts around?

Excellent. Probably will be between St. Pete and Clearwater a lot for work purposes. Are there a lot of Subie enthusiasts around?

Kinda. We've got the Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Sarasota counties that all kinda tie into one which has quite a few Subies. We also have Orlando which isn't that far of a drive.

I know there will be an All We'll Drive meet over in Tampa mid April where there will be a lot of Subies (not that many Legacys), Evos and a few other DSMs coming out.