LegacyGT.com

Sportshift programming available?

ZXmurph

One month into the pleasant ownership of a '05 Atlantic Blue LGT 5AT, plus a nice shot of Cobb Stage 1.

I inquired to Cobb about possible transmission control unit reprogramming as the shifting in manual mode is just not responsive enough, and Justin shared that while it's a possibility, demand will dictate attention to it.

yeah, yeah.... I know a 5mt would've cured my "ills" but this car was the right deal at the right time that my whole family can use.

I can't be the only loooooooong time sport compact enthusiast with my first daily driven automatic that feels it just needs a little help, am i?

As it stands, the car is better left in "Sport" mode because the manual mode shift are just so slow from input, why bother.......

thoughts? any other auto people out there that think instant shifts in manual mode would just about make the car perfect?

Someone needs to get one of these and start tuning it........

http://www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com/content-4.html

It supports CAN communication and I'd bet with the proper tuning it would work perfectly.

we have the nissan RE5R05A...

its been listed as currently under development for at least 4 or 5 months, and who knows how long before that.

Archived