LegacyGT.com

side mirror retractor?

fbi012

I'm sure it can, first you have to get the power mirros and then find out what circut it all goes to and get the pieces, but anything can be done. The Euro M3 had autofold mirrors but the US did not so bunch of guys figured out how to do it and now a lot of peole have it here. So you just kinda find out whats involved in it. P.S. Notice they don't have our heated mirrors button.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I think you need the JDM mirror assemblies- I looked into doing it on my WRX, but never got around to it. Taking the mirrors off is easy enough- then you just have to wire it up.

[quote name='MSB'][quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci'] P.S. Notice they don't have our heated mirrors button.[/quote] Not much call for heated mirrors / windscreen wiper defroster in Brunei though.[/quote] :lol: Thanks for the laugh, MSB. Kevin

[quote name='MSB'] Not much call for heated mirrors / windscreen wiper defroster in Brunei though.[/quote] That wasn't the point of the comment, the point was that its all the same system just with a button added so that it could easily be done with the right parts smart ass.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='squirrel-bait']Referring to the first photo, what does the dial on the far right do? Adjust the headlights up-down? That's what the symbol seems to represent. sqrl b8[/quote] YA I guess, the picture is not from my car but it does look like a head-light adjuster. I wonder where are these features coming from!! My car has nothing :cry:

Archived