LegacyGT.com

Down Town Los Angeles MidNight Meet

RezaLaleh

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man you guys are modding cameras too? I may have to replace my camera unwillingly soon. Might get another Cannon powershot until I feel comfortable enough to utilize a DSLR.

Don't waste your money on that. Get a DSLR from the get go and learn how to use it....

Our camera's have the auto, point and click feature as well. You can use that till you figure out how to play with it... And as per lenses and stuff like that, sky is the limit...

Man you guys are modding cameras too? I may have to replace my camera unwillingly soon. Might get another Cannon powershot until I feel comfortable enough to utilize a DSLR.

multiple hobbies are expensive...as im sure you down run on $20 payless shoes right?:lol:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I dont use auto point and click. They always come out wrong for me. I have been learning to set the f stop, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance with my A80. It's been a fun process. Maybe around the holidays the DSLR cameras will begin to come down on pricing.

Don't waste your money on that. Get a DSLR from the get go and learn how to use it....

Our camera's have the auto, point and click feature as well. You can use that till you figure out how to play with it... And as per lenses and stuff like that, sky is the limit...

werd...plus you have Reza and I to help you with learning it...but photograhy is continous...the more you shoot the more you learn

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

I dont use auto point and click. They always come out wrong for me. I have been learning to set the f stop, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance with my A80. It's been a fun process. Maybe around the holidays the DSLR cameras will begin to come down on pricing.

then you have it figured out...easier to learn on a DSLR

I have a Panasonic DMC-FZ20 camera and tripods. Let me know next time. Somebody PM:icon_bigg .
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived