LegacyGT.com

Down Town Los Angeles MidNight Meet

RezaLaleh

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mine are going to be up in a few hours... only have a few...since my tripod was stolen by a fast running dark male :lol:

What?! :( You seriously got your Tripod stolen while taking these photos last night? Sorry to hear man!

Yah, I'd love to see more pix of this event! Post'em up! :)

What?! :( You seriously got your Tripod stolen while taking these photos last night? Sorry to hear man!

:lol: :lol: ...ya i heard he was in olympics :lol:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

The fast running black dude in question would be none other than our own Panamajack. We all thought he needed 400m and some hurdles to make him run fast, but apparently a tripod was motivation enough!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The fast running black dude in question would be none other than our own Panamajack. We all thought he needed 400m and some hurdles to make him run fast, but apparently a tripod was motivation enough!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its all good tho

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Guys, those are all wonderful pics! I think I've been missing out BIG TIME!

Hey Reza, why don't you give me a few pointers on the night shots! Two thumbs way up!!!

Howard :)

Thanks Buddy.

We missed you and your expertise. And how modest a man can possibly be?:wub:

Yes, that is you. I hope that you are going to make it to the next meet.

Archived