LegacyGT.com

Down Town Los Angeles MidNight Meet

RezaLaleh

Reza, amazing photos!!!!....but wheres the OBP LGT??????

There are 2 OBP Legacy's , that should have been there. One is a Sedan and belongs to elxkid which never reads the SoCal postwhore thread, where the plans for the meet was all made at...:icon_wink

And the second one was parked in Rommels Driveway...:icon_mad:

He is keeping it, So I have to think of something else....

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... Seems like all things I know how to do. For adjusting the lighting, you usually do "Levels" right? Or do you mess with Curves, Color Balance, and/or Brightness/Contrast? Your pics still come out nicer than my pics hahaha. Maybe it's the lens. If you don't mind, could you post up the original picture?
-ben

Hmm... Seems like all things I know how to do. For adjusting the lighting, you usually do "Levels" right? Or do you mess with Curves, Color Balance, and/or Brightness/Contrast? Your pics still come out nicer than my pics hahaha. Maybe it's the lens. If you don't mind, could you post up the original picture?

I did. I attached it to the last post...

I normally just sit there and play with all of them... Whichever grabs my attention at that time is the one I pick...:)

There are 2 OBP Legacy's , that should have been there. One is a Sedan and belongs to elxkid which never reads the SoCal postwhore thread, where the plans for the meet was all made at...:icon_wink

And the second one was parked in Rommels Driveway...:icon_mad:

He is keeping it, So I have to think of something else....

I wish I could have gone, but I was working the midnight shift (11-7):(

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Thanks Reza. :)

Sorry for whoring on this thread so much. I want to be a photo pro.

Do you know how to remove image properties in Photoshop? I am looking at the image properties and can't see the camera details like shutter, aperture, and ISO. For the picture above, I am guessing semi-long shutter, large f/ stop, and say ISO400-800?

-ben

i already want to do another shoot...

anyone have a Tsx? so we can make a full circle of legacies around it

I friend of mine has one. I could bring it in... But this time we'll need more people to show up.

5 Leggys is not enough. We should schedule it so we can get at least 20 of them... We can also scout for new locations as well. I think that parking spot was pretty good and we can fit but we can do better.

On the side note, I just added bunch of Pauls car photos

I busy at work, so I just resize and framed them...

damn reza, you need to shart hosting via, imageshack, or phorobucket, i wanna see your pics!!!...ill have more coming tonight, maybe ill get some out of the way during lunch

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I friend of mine has one. I could bring it in... But this time we'll need more people to show up.

5 Leggys is not enough. We should schedule it so we can get at least 20 of them... We can also scout for new locations as well. I think that parking spot was pretty good and we can fit but we can do better.

I wanted to shoot int he streets ot DT LA, next to the building and stuff...since it would be easy to do when theres litteally no one there at night...

a few guys From SCLC, are in the process of getting press passes( so that they wont get hassled for shoots) and free passes to shows and what not....

so ya streets of LA next?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

or an audi would work...

Archived