LegacyGT.com

How can I take the chrome off of the outer ring of the grill

SC GT

Take it somewhere and get it painted. By the way which models don't have the outside part painted? From what I have seen, the Spec B and WR versions in Japan both have the chrome on the outside part like the USA. Paul's car from ApexJapan has the black on the outside from what I can tell.

[quote name='kanoswrx']Take it somewhere and get it painted. By the way which models don't have the outside part painted? From what I have seen, the Spec B and WR versions in Japan both have the chrome on the outside part like the USA. Paul's car from ApexJapan has the black on the outside from what I can tell.[/quote] I don't know. Every once in a while I see pictures of them without. Most seem to have the chrome. You know, it might even look decent completely blacked out.

[quote name='SC GT'][quote name='kanoswrx']Take it somewhere and get it painted. By the way which models don't have the outside part painted? From what I have seen, the Spec B and WR versions in Japan both have the chrome on the outside part like the USA. Paul's car from ApexJapan has the black on the outside from what I can tell.[/quote] I don't know. Every once in a while I see pictures of them without. Most seem to have the chrome. You know, it might even look decent completely blacked out.[/quote] I was thinking that too, but you'd probably have to use a flat black to get the right effect, and that might have a cheap look to it... Anyone know what a replacement USDM grille goes for? Probably too much to experiment with...

Archived