LegacyGT.com

Need-Desire.com update 360's & virtual tour

I just got my e-mail, and I'm sure you all did as well. It clearly shows the needle sweep of the GT gauges which is cool. I have checked out the OB 360s yet, but I find it interesting that they choose a black sedan since that hides the bumpers the best. Definitely the best looking color.

Yeah Yeah Yeah I got the email, nothing I haven't already seen here. They should just post up a link to legacysti.com on the next email they send out :wink: And give us the PRICING :!:

[quote name='Ridgeracer']Have you guys been about to access the need-desire website..? When I log on, it will load up to 4% then stop.[/quote] Seems to working as normal with me. Maybe the problem is with your PC or PC cache. Have you tried with a different browser, netscape rather than explorer? Nothing has changed yet, and no prices or colours if that is what you were looking for.

I used to have some issues with flash in safari until I changed a QT setting which allows Safari to use the newer flash drivers. Now it's working excellent. I hate using Explorer if I don't have to. :) I'm still waiting on that pricing too!!! :lol:

hey guys...thanks for letting me know whats new on the site. I really thought the pricing info was available. Oh well. You know its funny....I have always used IE to access that site and I never had a problem with it until now. Strange....
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived