LegacyGT.com

Dashboard Lighting

Adriftoc

This may be a stupid question, but is there anyway to make the stock dashboard lighting look something more like the picture below. A lot of my friends have taken apart their dashboards and put in different lights or put a new covering on. I don't know anything about this kind of stuff, but since my car is blue I was hoping I could get at least the dash to have some blue lighting in it. I tried searching for some mods like this (this isn't real by the way I used photoshop) but I didn't have any luck. Maybe some of you have ideas?

pic.jpg.c3772ce04bdf563f2814f70f3c094647.jpg

I am going to see if I can find out how the dash is lighted...what kind of bulbs and stuff. I am then going to see if any of my car-fanatic friends can help me out. If its expensive it isn't worth it. But it seems like if the lighting was simply LEDS that you can get replacement ones in a different color. I dunno. We'll see.

that would be perfect...now can it be done? inexpensively?....every idea I get winds up costing more money that I have. All I really care about is the speedometer, rpm gauge section. They key light and the rest of the stuff would be nice, but not my main concern.

Archived