LegacyGT.com

Street Tuner/Access Tuner Race Discussion Thread

rao

I have an easier solution. All you need to do is:

1. Copy the entire AccessEcu folder, and any subfolders onto the new pc/laptop.
  2. Copy over your maps.
  3. Then run the Hasp driver installer "HASPUserSetup.exe".
  4. Plug in the HASP KEY.
  5. Create Shortcut to "streetTUNERLauncher.exe" on desktop, program menu's, etc...
  6. Open up ST, and enjoy:).

When you wish to switch back and forth between 2 pc's, just move the HASP key over, and that's it. I use this method all the time, between the desktop at home and the laptop, and also on the work pc. I am always only about 3ft away from ST:lol:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an easier solution. All you need to do is:

1. Copy the entire AccessEcu folder, and any subfolders onto the new pc/laptop.
  2. Copy over your maps.
  3. Then run the Hasp driver installer "HASPUserSetup.exe".
  4. Plug in the HASP KEY.
  5. Create Shortcut to "streetTUNERLauncher.exe" on desktop, program menu's, etc...
  6. Open up ST, and enjoy:).

When you wish to switch back and forth between 2 pc's, just move the HASP key over, and that's it. I use this method all the time, between the desktop at home and the laptop, and also on the work pc. I am always only about 3ft away from ST:lol:

That should work. Once you do it the way Cobb suggested you can switch back and forth.

We have updated some or our technical documents and I wanted to make sure you know where on our forums this information can be downloaded from.

Updated 04/17/2007 - The AccessTUNER Calibration & Tuning Guide for Subarus has been updated to v1.10 we have included some plumbing diagrams for various 2 and 3-port boost control solenoid valves. These diagrams should be very helpful when you are trying to figure out which vacuum lines go where http://www.cobbforums.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif The AccessTUNER Calibration & Tuning Guide Worksheet for Subarus has been updated to v1.29 and now includes some more information on various intake sizes and the Boost database, which includes factory restrictor pill measurements and wastegate pre-tension, has been updated.

Take care,

Christian.

We have updated some or our technical documents and I wanted to make sure you know where on our forums this information can be downloaded from.

Updated 04/17/2007 - The AccessTUNER Calibration & Tuning Guide for Subarus has been updated to v1.10 we have included some plumbing diagrams for various 2 and 3-port boost control solenoid valves. These diagrams should be very helpful when you are trying to figure out which vacuum lines go where http://www.cobbforums.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif The AccessTUNER Calibration & Tuning Guide Worksheet for Subarus has been updated to v1.29 and now includes some more information on various intake sizes and the Boost database, which includes factory restrictor pill measurements and wastegate pre-tension, has been updated.

Take care,

Christian.

Great stuff - thanks :)

Can someone please PM me the fuel injector tables for the DW's?I cant find them on Cobbs site

Thanks,

RC0032 :spin:

Yeah, I'll do it, wait, I'm standing next to you, no wait, you're picking up gifts in Schaumburg and Rich is looking for DW numbers, but wait, now its 10:48PM, I'm so confused.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Ha, that would have been funny if we actually though to do it:lol: How far did the tuning progress today?

Tuned the Intake, I'm getting some compressor surge though. I'm gonna have to look at the BOV. We had to change up the plumbing to the Prodrive a bit, I was only seeing 5psi, turned thing around, I got 19psi in 3rd. :D

Not even close to it's full potential, but it's a start.

And I will be sleeping with about a pound of neosporyn on the back of my right hand and a rubber glove. :lol: (No comments you friggin pervs on here)

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

The intake still needs some work and so does the tip-in but baby it and you will be fine.

Dont forget to ask Edmund for the intake values ;)

Already did that....he is emailing them to me. :D

I figure I'll plug them in and see what happens. :spin:

Good thing is the Pickle is dancing.....thats half the battle. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

I installed a 245lph pump on the weekend and found the probably reason for the difference between the scale values I got earlier and Edmundu's. Before the pump swap the injector scale I need to center the trims was 37xx. After the swap it was 36xx.... same fuel, same day.

If anyone is installing a 245lph pump in an early 05 Canadian vehicle, you need to cut the 5 ribs in the holder back ~7mm. The center part needs a small trim too as the pump doesn't have the same cut-away as stock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, what AFR do you guys shoot for while on boost?

Cobb says start with a very rich setup of .68 Lambda, which is 10:1, and I've looked at a few TDC dyno charts which show about 10:1. This seems really rich to me... Do Subaru's just like this much fuel?

Thanks,

Jeremy

I'm running 11.3-11.5 at loads of 3.2 (last row of my map, which does need more rescaling)

At lowish to part throttle, high RPM I drop into the 10s, drive the WGDC way up and pull timing (something I'm experimenting with right now, it seems to help keep the turbo lit during shifts.... but it could just be placebo). Just below WOT at high rpms I'm running around 11 to keep the EGTs down during continuous high speed runs

I'm running 11.3-11.5 at loads of 3.2 (last row of my map, which does need more rescaling)

At lowish to part throttle, high RPM I drop into the 10s, drive the WGDC way up and pull timing (something I'm experimenting with right now, it seems to help keep the turbo lit during shifts.... but it could just be placebo). Just below WOT at high rpms I'm running around 11 to keep the EGTs down during continuous high speed runs

Sounds like the AFR's I'm used to, I was just surprised to see 10:1 on the TDC dyno graphs.

Thanks