LegacyGT.com

If it's coming out in May...

I would agree that Mitsu is in a slump, but I would not consider them to be a sinking ship. They have a lot of resources as well as a renewed association with DCX. Further, cars like the Concept E show Mitsu is making a conserted effort to 'correct' their styling flaws.

[quote name='ha-evolution']Their marketing got them in trouble also since they were courting the "younger" crowd and offering no payment loans for a year which surprise - resulted in a high loan default rate and lots of devalued used cars.[/quote] I thought that no payment for a year thing was cool. I am not sure if I would have taken advatage of it, though. When you finally start making payments, you are already seriously upside-down in your loan! Not a fun place to be!

[quote name='gtguy']The initial reviews, I imagine... Kevin[/quote] That's what I thought at first but then I re-read and wasn't sure if he's talking about the car or the review coming out in May (or both for that matter). If he was referring to the car I was curious if the GT is supposed to be a month later than the base Legacy as has been speculated.

Probably because it's likely the only cars they have had are pre-production models running around to shows. It's more than likely the ones the mags will get are out of the initial production run which I haven't heard of the models making it off the line yet, though that should be any day now. It's usually best when pre-production models aren't tested for validity as some changes could be made prior to final release.

Big suspense! All of my car mags have just expired, and I let them because I am about to move. After I move, I will probably pick up a couple again. For now, though, I will go out and buy the issue if it has a good review of the car.

Archived