KartRacerBoy

Lease or Own 2005+ Legacy and your Age  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Lease or Own 2005+ Legacy and your Age

• Lease Legacy, 16-25 years old.
    • Lease, 26-35 years old.
    • Lease, 36-45 years old
    • Lease,46-55 years old.
    • Lease, 56+ years old (see you at the funeral home)
    • Own (or bank does), 16-25 years old.
    • Own, 26-35 years old.
    • Own, 36-45 years old.
    • Own, 46-55 years old.
    • Own, 56+ (see you at the old age home).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who leases these days? I don't know anyone with a lease...I don't think. Anyway, 22 and I own my baby outright. Thank God four colij edumacashion and guud jobz!!!

On another note, that is by FAR the funniest Avatar I have ever seen jedimaster. Where do you come up with this stuff?!

Leased 06 Silver LGT 5MT @ 36 yrs old! I structured the lease to buy back at the end .. worked out better than buying. Cheaper payments and I will buy it back for less than i would still owe if I had done traditional finance purchase.

I am the wife

Your husband needed a better lawyer! God, I love smart women. :wub:

And Jedi, KimmiGT as her username, man, I thought I was talkin to a Finn (ie Raikkonen). Actually, we lawyers with ADD don't read that closely sometimes (you might be able to tell this from my post history).

:lol::lol:

Trolling for clients again Kartracer? :lol:

Nope. :icon_wink My wife gets all the good clients. :wub: She looks younger than her 37 years (about 25ish), has a high pitch voice, seems innocent when you meet her out of court, and then RIPS THEM A NEW ONE in court. Fast thinking on her feet and I wish I was half as fast, but I think (hope) I'm a better paper lawyer. :icon_cool

29, and lease as it's run through my company. But I will be buying out the lease in another 2 years (and keep it).

After that i'll just pocket my monthly car allowance, or use it to buy my wife a newer small SUV like a CR-V. She'll be a happy girl.

Archived