LegacyGT.com

OEM Online Subaru Parts Vendors List

Thanks Byron and Mike! I am not currently set up like I had been the past couple years as an actual shop. After my wife and I decided to relocate to be closer to family and to grow our own, I have been taking care of our son full time, and this arrangement will probably continue with any children we may be blessed with going forward. I would love to (re)open up shop and add some fabrication capability in the future, but in the meantime I only maintain the business to sell parts on the side and take the occasional engine/trans rebuild. First and foremost I am just another Legacy enthusiast and like to help out where I can.

Thanks for carrying on the parts end. It's really easy to work with you.

Enjoy the time your son, cherish every minute with him. Time goes by much faster then you ever thought it would. My son is 27y/o now...where did those years go.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 11 months later...

http://parts.subaru.com/

Found that link in another thread. Seems to work well here at work. It came from a post by ssbtech, from post #32 here, http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/subaru-oem-parts-catalog-online-exploded-views-opposed-forces-130411.html

May be a MOD can add it to the first post...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

http://parts.subaru.com/

Found that link in another thread. Seems to work well here at work. It came from a post by ssbtech, from post #32 here, http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/subaru-oem-parts-catalog-online-exploded-views-opposed-forces-130411.html

May be a MOD can add it to the first post...

parts.subaru.com is actually Subaru's corporate site which is powered by Simple Part catalog software. Once you shop and locate your parts you then select the dealer of your choice.

We believe we are utilizing a more superior catalog and I am not just saying that because it is what we use but we actually switched from SP software to Revolution Parts software. We find the diagrams are more descriptive and easier to navigate and our customers agree.

I would not mind your honest opinion when you get a moment https://subaruonlineparts.com/sop-parts/#parts

Thank you,

Benny

Wow, that site is really easy to work with, you are correct Benny. Even here at work, the site opened quickly and was easy to navigate.

I've been thinking about getting a replacement piece for one of the "ground effects" pieces that fell off my Spec B a few weeks back.

It was very easy to find using your link. The parts guy's at my local dealership give me the same pricing as your site, so I get all my OEM parts from them.

But thanks for the education. ;)

• 4 months later...
parts.subaru.com is actually Subaru's corporate site which is powered by Simple Part catalog software. Once you shop and locate your parts you then select the dealer of your choice.

We believe we are utilizing a more superior catalog and I am not just saying that because it is what we use but we actually switched from SP software to Revolution Parts software. We find the diagrams are more descriptive and easier to navigate and our customers agree.

I would not mind your honest opinion when you get a moment https://subaruonlineparts.com/sop-parts/#parts

Thank you,

Benny

I want to second the thumbs up for the Revolution Parts Software on SubaruOnlineParts [benny's site].

It's the fastest & easiest I have seen (don't know anyone else running it).

However, I still found that Parts.Subaru.Com [subaru Corporate site] is more inclusive, for when you need that extra detail.

For example, I found parts, on Subaru Corporate, that Benny's site said were discontinued.

Turns out Benny's site also had an extra zero in the part#, so perhaps it was not up to date with the part# change.

I think we need some feedback, on which sites have the best Price + Shipping Combination.

As of right now, SubaruOnlineParts [benny's site] has free shipping, on orders over $100.

That seems to make up for them not having the lowest price.

Since other vendors, with slightly lower prices (like http://oem.subarugenuineparts.com), are adding on a 10% Shipping Fee, making them a lot more expensive.

Edited by lunarx

I think we need some feedback, on which sites have the best Price + Shipping Combination.

As of right now, SubaruOnlineParts [benny's site] has free shipping, on orders over $100.

That seems to make up for them not having the lowest price.

Since other vendors, with slightly lower prices (like http://oem.subarugenuineparts.com), are adding on a 10% Shipping Fee, making them a lot more expensive.

Yeah, if you are ordering > $100 worth of stuff, I found them to be the best overall.

Now I've found I need another few small parts, though, and the shipping prices for a couple of $2 parts is just prohibitive at most places. The leader right now for very small, cheap orders appears to be SubaruPartsDepot.com - they have a first class mail option for such orders.

• 5 months later...
;)

-Benny

Hey Benny, Can you please verify that the front axles for all 4th Gen Legacy's are the same ?

I've heard that some dealers won't sell a re-man OE axle to a GT, but will for a 2.5i.

Thanks

Max

OK, now that I've asked, I just went on line to verify and found it easier then I had thought. It appears that a 2.5i and GT in the 4th Gen's all use the same 28321AG00D front axles, the Spec B 07-09 use a 28321AG01B.

Edited by Max Capacity

Hey Benny, Can you please verify that the front axles for all 4th Gen Legacy's are the same ?

I've heard that some dealers won't sell a re-man OE axle to a GT, but will for a 2.5i.

Thanks

Max

OK, now that I've asked, I just went on line to verify and found it easier then I had thought. It appears that a 2.5i and GT in the 4th Gen's all use the same 28321AG00D front axles, the Spec B 07-09 use a 28321AG01B.

Early Manuals and Early Autos use the same Axles which end up superseding to 28321AG00D. A Reman SOA966H1300R can be used for these with the exclusion to Turbo models as you mentioned.

Later manuals show to use 28321AG01B although SOA966H1300R is still the reman replacement for these the note still exists not for use on Turbo applications.

Hope this helps some,

-Benny

• 1 month later...

Finally figured out my local dealer now has the same on-line pricing.

http://www.suburbansubaru.com/buy-subaru-parts.htm

If your in central CT I highly recommend the parts guy's, just tell them I sent you.

Byron

Yes, but talking to someone at your local parts counter and building a relationship has great payback Benny.

I had no trouble getting $5000 off our Outback and they gave us top trade in $, when I mentioned I'm on first name basics with the guy's in the parts dept. The salesman came back after asking them and said they all said I was a great customer and have brought them other customers.

I call this one of those, "having friends in the right places". ;)

Yes, but talking to someone at your local parts counter and building a relationship has great payback Benny.

I had no trouble getting $5000 off our Outback and they gave us top trade in $, when I mentioned I'm on first name basics with the guy's in the parts dept. The salesman came back after asking them and said they all said I was a great customer and have brought them other customers.

I call this one of those, "having friends in the right places". ;)

No doubt at all about that, I always try to support local businesses when I can but this thread is related to online Subaru Parts resources.

-Benny

You'll be happy to know, someone asked about buying something today and I linked him to your site. ;)

We all need to support those who support the forum.

That is very much appreciated, Thank you

If there is something I can help with let me know, We typically have coupon codes available for forum members.

Thanks,

Benny

Coupon Codes :icon_cool

How can I get those?

Got to do some ordering for the LGT Wagon...

• 2 weeks later...