LegacyGT.com

OEM Online Subaru Parts Vendors List

• 3 weeks later...
where would be the cheapest place to get some OEM mud flaps for 05 sdn?

All the abovelisted sites are pretty close in price. It'll probably come down to availability and shipping costs. Good hunting!

• 2 weeks later...
oem parts supplier in Canada?

cause buying fomr the us sucks..brokerage kills.

Only if you use UPS. Get them to send it via USPS, even Fedex ground isn't bad.

I haven't found a Subaru parts supplier in Canada. Your only choice is the stealership. You think the price of cars is bad compared to the US, be prepared for a heart attack when you check out parts prices, some are literally double. Even makes paying brokerage almost not too bad.

Only if you use UPS. Get them to send it via USPS, even Fedex ground isn't bad.

I haven't found a Subaru parts supplier in Canada. Your only choice is the stealership. You think the price of cars is bad compared to the US, be prepared for a heart attack when you check out parts prices, some are literally double. Even makes paying brokerage almost not too bad.

coming form a VW, nothing surprises me.

I can speak from experience it is much much cheaper to buy from the us. I had to order some parts for my car and It was about 4500$ canadian at the dealership and 2200 US. Thats with all the brokage fee's duty and taxes,shipping.

You are much better going to our friend in the south.

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know of a site that is detailed enough to give the part numbers for individual bolts and nuts?? Every site I've been to only has the more major parts listed online.

I tried "vacation pics" too for the part numbers so I could look them up online but even that didn't have them.

In order to find part numbers on "bolts and nuts" level You have to have up-to-date pragram called "subarufast". I'v put some pictures what is that about under:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45372&page=2&highlight=subarufast

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...