LegacyGT.com

Upgraded software last night.

Tide

Rich are you having this issue still? I still havent seen any other reports and I can't duplicate it.

I think I figured it out…If you type pat (for Patagonia) and tab out it doesn’t work…but it you type pat and enter it works…

Once again Internet> me :(

Thanks Tide keep up the good work!

i've been having problems using the quick reply -- getting this error:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

only sometimes though --- for instance, it worked fine in this thread.

oh well... just thought i'd bring it up.

quick reply doenst always work

tried it in default mode and things work fine, quicky reply has been freezing on me constantly, and it will not show what i posted but do nothing when it really posted the message

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

tried it in default mode and things work fine, quicky reply has been freezing on me constantly, and it will not show what i posted but do nothing when it really posted the message

tried it on after dark, and everything works fine there, went back to legacygt.com v3.0 and quick reply doesnt work again

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

So is it working fine or are there issues? Issues with VBulletin Default tell me the issue most likely is on your end. Have you tried another browser?

yup tried firefow, beta bon echo(firefox 2.0), and IE...with the same problem, and its only on the legacygt 3.0, not on vb default

another things is that quick reply works on afterdark, but not on legacygt.com v3.0

it sends the message, then sits there with your text still in the window, thinking you didn't post, so you hit it again.

PGT lookslike he had the same issues

Can you fully describe the error, is the progress indicator not showing when you click quick reply? What reply template are you using in your UserCP?

Even 2 people having the issue out of 2000 isn't much for me to go on...

thr progress indicator will show for a second or two, then stops, and goes back to the pointer...and on my end it doesnt show that it added the reply, but if i refresh it the reply is there...

im using the enhanced mode, as the editor

• 2 weeks later...
new post button doesnt work, i have to click on the last page link and read from there...

i get a no thread specified ...please contact admin error

I'm receiving the same error. I used to be able to click on the little orange arrow button next to the username of the last person to make a post in that specific thread however now it's not working.

- The Mortgage Man

Yes, its a known issue from all the work yesterday I did. If you need it you can switch to the vb default template until I get around to fixing it.

BTW server load is around .5 to .8 now, instead of 2.0 - 2.5

Archived