LegacyGT.com

Upgraded software last night.

Tide

VB 3.6.0 and some other stuff. Probably blew something up so let me know. Not all the new features will be activated until I update all the templates, only then will we get full access to Hogmeat's Podcast.

I like the new features. The emails that let you know you have a PM have the PM message right in them. When you quote someone, it puts a link in the quote box "View Post". So you can see where you quoted from.

Kinda cool

good work... no smoke coming out of my interweb!!!

I like the new features. The emails that let you know you have a PM have the PM message right in them. When you quote someone, it puts a link in the quote box "View Post". So you can see where you quoted from.

Kinda cool

good work... no smoke coming out of my interweb!!!

just wanted to try it

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I'm not sure I see what the specific issue is... does it only happen in the default LGT template for the VB template as well. I haven't updated this template yet, which may be the issue. Let me know.

just wanted to try it

I like it, when you edit it just does it right there on the same page and the above positives like seeing the whole PM in your e-mail. Good job Tide! :D Thanks for keeping this site top notch! I know you probably don't hear it enough so thanks again! :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

i cant access itrader accounts for others..following message is returned when attempting too..

Warning: main(/home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/includes/functions_itrader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /itrader_global.php on line 19

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/includes/functions_itrader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/itrader_global.php on line 19

When sending PM’s and searching the auto dropdown is gone. This was great when I didn’t know their whole name (or feel like typing it) …can we have it back?

Rich are you having this issue still? I still havent seen any other reports and I can't duplicate it.

Really? I haven't seen that or heard of anyone else having that issue. What style are you using? Browser? OS? Did you clear your cache since there are new javascripts?

happened on two different computers already, on two different browswers,

using IE at work, on win xp pro

using the beta bon ehco(firefox) at home on xp home

both caches cleared, so i dunno, its like it just freezes,,,

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived