LegacyGT.com

PRODRIVE JAPAN (they updated their stuff)

Hmm you sure about that mark?

Prodrive Japan

I am 99.9% sure.

I found these wheels when they first came out and wanted a set, but like the Time Attacks that I wanted they only came in 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I told Dan from Prodrive that and he said he would order just 1 set for me in 5x100 for my Legacy. It would have been 18x8 +45 in British Black. Am I wrong? Plus your link doesn't show me bolt patterns and offsets, though I thought I remember seeing them...

-mark

Prodrive Japan

^try that link as it looks like they do offer the GC-010G in several sizes that should fit the Legacy. For example there is an 18x8", 5x100, +43mm size (along with 17x7.5" (+50mm), 17x8" (+43mm), and 18x7.5" (+48mm) in 5x100). Also, looking in the "gallery," there is a white Legacy with the wheels.

Don't get me started on Dan about dispensing inaccurate information (they screwed up my GC-010E order a couple years back, as well as my friend's GC-010G order initially).

-Mike-

Prodrive Japan

^try that link as it looks like they do offer the GC-010G in several sizes that should fit the Legacy. For example there is an 18x8", 5x100, +43mm size (along with 17x7.5" (+50mm), 17x8" (+43mm), and 18x7.5" (+48mm) in 5x100). Also, looking in the "gallery," there is a white Legacy with the wheels.

Don't get me started on Dan about dispensing inaccurate information (they screwed up my GC-010E order a couple years back, as well as my friend's GC-010G order initially).

-Mike-

Yea I see that, but I also know that the chart didn't have any 5x100's a couple months ago and so it sounds like what Dan was offering me was just the first set of GC010G's. I remember arguing with my co-worker's that we were unhappy with these wheels because like the Time Attack's we 5x100's get screwed again. But I'm not getting those wheels, cus it's not special anymore. :p

-mark

Archived