LegacyGT.com

Pirelii P-zero Corsa *R-compound*

EJ255_alan

HI I just wonder if anyone had experience on these, and how are they compare to Bridgestone RE070/ Toyo RA1 and Yokohama A048s?

the size I'm looking at is 235/45R17 in case you wanna know..b/c having a buddy who drives a STi having them for sell

thanks in advance

alan

*this is how they look

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Mondz/Parts/PZeroCorsa04.jpg

They should be good. They come stock on the S203/S204. As with ANY R-Compound... they will last time no time at all and are sticky + noisy.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

HI I just wonder if anyone had experience on these, and how are they compare to Bridgestone RE070/ Toyo RA1 and Yokohama A048s?

the size I'm looking at is 235/45R17 in case you wanna know..b/c having a buddy who drives a STi having them for sell

thanks in advance

alan

*this is how they look

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Mondz/Parts/PZeroCorsa04.jpg

just take them, they are pretty good, just have to watch for shoulder wear.. it's a kind of tire that has some soft shoulders..

Can't go wrong with Toyo RA-1s, they have massive slip angles.. I ran the A048s MH compound as well.. if I had to choose for a durabiliity, it would be:

RA-1

A048s MH

Corsa

Corsa is probably the stickier of all 3.. but if you are just tracking the car, I would go with the RA-1s or A048s.. but since these are used, you can decide if you want them or not.. I ran on all 3 in various sizes.. I really like the A048s due to the harder compound and beefy shoulders, they can take a better beating for harder steering angles.

Keefe

well Keefe..b/c the price he offered was pretty good...so I can hardly resist his deal..besides, I can't really afford myself a brand new R-compound..as far as i know RA1s cost well over $300cnd a piece...so as a first-timer of R-compound, it's pretty appealing

LOL...noise and wear is not a big issue really...cax when u r @ track, u can hardly feel anything else other than urself n the car

btw..I think I'd use these rubbers on a 1st gen B4 wheel (which is 7" wide)...do u guys think it's ok?? b/c manufacturer recommand 7.5" up s=wide wheels

thanks for the inputs by the way...please keep'em cumming =)

thanks again

alan

Oooh R-compounds. I'm almost considering a set.. Azenis RT-615 don't come in the 245/40/17 size I want, and I don't think I want the 245/45/17 size they offer. The other options are Bridgestone RE-01R or Advan Neovas probably if I stick with a street tire. They come in the size I want.

well Keefe..b/c the price he offered was pretty good...so I can hardly resist his deal..besides, I can't really afford myself a brand new R-compound..as far as i know RA1s cost well over $300cnd a piece...so as a first-timer of R-compound, it's pretty appealing

LOL...noise and wear is not a big issue really...cax when u r @ track, u can hardly feel anything else other than urself n the car

btw..I think I'd use these rubbers on a 1st gen B4 wheel (which is 7" wide)...do u guys think it's ok?? b/c manufacturer recommand 7.5" up s=wide wheels

thanks for the inputs by the way...please keep'em cumming =)

thanks again

alan

what size are these corsas??

Keefe

Archived