LegacyGT.com

SoCal Dyno day?

Would you guys be interested? just like a dyno day meet? kinda thing, i mean we can shop around for the best pricing too...for those with AWD dynos in socal...?

yes/no?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Would you guys be interested? just like a dyno day meet? kinda thing, i mean we can shop around for the best pricing too...for those with AWD dynos in socal...?

yes/no?

There is a dyno day at AMS in Torrance this weekend, I think on Sunday. They have a sweet Maha dyno there. Very consistent, albeit extremely low reading. Don't run there if you are looking to stoke your ego with a big hp number!:lol:

Otherwise, I'm sure we could probably work something out with Harman Motive. They have a nice AWD Dynojet, and Dan and Ian are great peoples.:icon_cool Luv you guys!:wub:

this sunday is late notice for me, plus im lowering the car, and ordering my AP thjis weekend...

but ya im willing to set something up...if you guys are down

i want to do a before and after

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

• 1 month later...
im looking to set one up...maybe at Tuning Technologies in the inland Empire...just baseline, i dont think we'd be able to get a tuner nor that i can afford one, beside the Etune sessions TDC offers... i still have to call, but from what i remember, last time i looked into it, it was $70 for 3 pulls on an AWD dyno still need to get dyno specifics... anyone else?

Archived