LegacyGT.com

what's your second car

You like that thing? It looks like is is roomy. I can't get over the boxy look though. Reminds me of the the Scion Xb.

I like it. I wish I would have opted for the AWD version, but it was out of my price range. :) The rear seats can fold down flat, up against the rear windows, or come out completely. Its pretty peppy for a 4-banger too. We loaded the E up with camping gear one weekend, and we were flyin by SUV's on the way up to Yosemite.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. My brother bought one of those in four-door format, in a barn, for a dollar.

That was about ten years ago, and it still isn't done, and not on the level of this post coupe. Very nice '55. I like the 55 better than the 56 or 57, too. Simpler details, and a cleaner look.

Cool. My brother bought one of those in four-door format, in a barn, for a dollar.

That was about ten years ago, and it still isn't done, and not on the level of this post coupe. Very nice '55. I like the 55 better than the 56 or 57, too. Simpler details, and a cleaner look.

yeah, 55 has always been my favorite of the 3. it's also one of my favorite cars overall. although if someone offered to trade me a mid 60's stingray coupe i'd be hard pressed not to do it.:icon_mrgr

1998 Mazda MPV All Sport. When it came out everyone thought it was a freak vehicle. Why would someone want a 4X4 minivan?

It was a sales disaster. Just as they killed it the SUV craze started. Poor timing. One of the last Japanese built Mazda's

Great van. not one problem with it in five years. Only maintanance stuff and a new exhaust.

I keep thinking I prefer driving the LGT, but when I'm going fast in the Porsche, there is no substitute.

My buddy had a chipped 944 turbo as well. That was an unbelievably fun car. Faster than hell too (he just couldn't keep up with me in my Rex). The sense of speed in that car was fantastic. If I had the money for the repair bills, I would pick one up in a heart beat.

I don't have any, beleive it or not-

I'll try to get some in the next day or so, depending on weather.

My Grandparents bought her new. My Grandmother refused to get anything else. Be for my Frandfather dies, he could get into it anymore, so he got rid of his '86 Benz (260,000+ miles) for a new Altima. She drove that for him.

The Impala sat for almost 2 years baking in the sun in Savannah, GA. Ok, she drove it on occasion- she did put about 125 miles on it in the two years. Oneday she was talking about getting rid of it. I said that I'd take it. She told me to come get it. $650 to truck it up here, and $1.00 to make it legal, and she's mine.

Oh, and she has a whopping 69,000 miles and change.

She is NOT pretty- she is all original, and the Savanah, GA sun baked her- but she is a nice ride, if you like mobile land barges, that is.

M.

(My Wife just reminded me- if you were to watch "Now and Then", she is in the opening scene when the kids run past her in the driveway- the brown boat. Don't blink, you'll miss it. Also, she is in a driveway later when the do a pan of the neighborhood. RUMOR has it, although unconfirmed, that Julia Roberts drove her in a movie, but that scene was cut. Grandma now can't remember the name of the movie, but I still love those seats. Ok, I jealous of those seats.)

I WANT PICS of the Speed Triple that Ameristar has! I am a huge triumph moto fan! I badly want to pick up one of those new 1050cc Speed triples with the USD forks and radial brakes, and put T595 Daytona bodywork on it, in an easily removable way. :D Speed Triple or Daytona depending on my mood.

aaaaaaaaagh! triumph motorcycle.... aaaaaaaaghhhh! [/homer simpson]

2nd Car: 2002 BMW Ci - Wife's car, but not nearly as fun to drive as the Spec.B. We're looking to trade it in - probably for a LL Bean Outback 6 cyl

Toy: 2002 FLSTCI: HD - Heritage Softail Classic - a blast to drive

Archived