LegacyGT.com

A/C question?

galpdawg

A bass? Like a fish? :lol:

You should hear an audible click of the compressor... and possibly hear the fans kick on... but I don't think you should be feeling vibrations....

Sounds like your compressor might be dying....

A bass? Like a fish? :lol:

You should hear an audible click of the compressor... and possibly hear the fans kick on... but I don't think you should be feeling vibrations....

Sounds like your compressor might be dying....

might that be the cause of warm air on defrost?!

Kenda:dm:

might that be the cause of warm air on defrost?!

Kenda:dm:

Defrost is supposed to be kinda warm. It uses the evaporator and heater in series.... that way you get warm, dry air.....

no not a fish, like a sound system, but yeha it like makes the car vibrate, i dont think its normal but i started to notice it more and more, ive only had my car for 3 months

I'd take it in and have them check out your compressor / AC system. Something is wrong.... :(

could it be due to the car dropping rpms and making the car "rumble" more? sometime u get a low noise like that when the idle is really low from the car being loaded..

just a thought...

Our ECU's bump up the idle RPM when the compressor turns on... so I don't think that's it....

The compressor should cycle on and off... does it only shake when the compressor is running?

Archived