LegacyGT.com

Dash Matt Info Needed

waynekranzler

It's been 100 degrees plus for 8 of the last 12 days here in North Dakota (yes, North Dakota) and I've been thinking about ordering a dash mat. Has anyone used one on their LGT? If so, I'm interested in what brand seems to be the best quality, fit, etc. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Geez...I didn't realize dash mats were so uncool with the "in-crowd". I guess the drivers of the Vettes and Porches I've seen with these are a bunch of idiots! I'll be sure to let them know.

I saw Lance Bass driving around with Mike in a Porsche with a dashmat- they were wearing matching jorts :iam:

It's been 100 degrees plus for 8 of the last 12 days here in North Dakota (yes, North Dakota) and I've been thinking about ordering a dash mat. Has anyone used one on their LGT? If so, I'm interested in what brand seems to be the best quality, fit, etc. Thanks in advance for any replies.

haven't seen them readily made. i have a seen a legacy around the area w/ the dashmat. the owner of the car said that he had to get it custom made somewhere as to not interfere w/ the passenger airbags. aesthetically he commented that he wished that he chose a better fabric.. but he's overall satisfied w/ the end results.

sorry i forgot how much he said it costed him.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Geez...I didn't realize dash mats were so uncool with the "in-crowd". I guess the drivers of the Vettes and Porches I've seen with these are a bunch of idiots! I'll be sure to let them know.
Last time I checked buying a Vette or a Porsche didn't make you not an idiot.

Archived