LegacyGT.com

Beware . . . at the peril of $800

So, I went to visit some friends from my middle school at their highschool the other day. I chatted for a few hours and as I was driving away, I spotted a girl, Liz, at the same time she spotted me. I've known Liz since 3rd grade, and, I'm not trying to be mean but the truth is that, well, she's overweight.

So, I wave and I start driving off. She interpreted that as I was trying to be funny and drive away from her in a playful manner. She came, running, toward me car JUMPED, and KICKED MY DRIVERSIDE CAR DOOR. I heard the sickening crunch. I stopped the car. Immediately. Below my door handle was a dent over a foot long in height, about 7in in width, and a good 1in depth.

I calmly ( I don't know how I was so calm. must be one of those like shock things were you actually can't believe wtf happened.) told her, "Liz, you're going to have to pay for that." She, near tears, said,"That couldn't have been me!"

I almost lost it. I wanted to scream in her face and shout, "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH! HAVE YOU LOOKED IN A MIRROR LATELY?!!! AND THINK. YOU JUST JUMPKICKED MY CAR."

At that moment, I felt like I had two choices. I could either A. Drive away and not say anything or B. Kill Liz.

Fortunately for me, I choose A, which isn't to say I still don't want to go with option B. The cost to repair my door is just over $ 800.

This happened on the 9th of June and I have been out of country until recently. I had to leave the states on the 10th which is why i'm posting so late.

Poor Subie! Man that sucks she must have kicked pretty hard. 800! How much does a new door cost? im not sure but if its that much get a new door and put all the electronics,Pannel and window back in..thats crazy! Good luck man so where in the northwest are you? not many subarus on here from Idaho.

other than the BIG Dent in your car have you noticed any other little dents in the door i have a few but i dont park next to cars i stay away from others. I dont know whats going on...midgets maybe? but i guess i dont go near my old high school anymore. Everywhere i go i park it where i can keep an eye on it. I think i remember another thread that talked about the door metal being thin or something.

I actually have a couple of small little dings on my car. I think they're from inconsiderate morons in the parking lot. Now I park far away from other cars meaning a freaking 70 yard walk just to get to safeway, but my subie is worth it. I love my car. Which is what pisses me off all the more that Liz would be stupid enough to JUMPKICk my car. I mean, seriously, wtf. other than movies has anyone ever seen anyone JUMPKICK someone ELSE'S car?!!

I actually have a couple of small little dings on my car. I think they're from inconsiderate morons in the parking lot. Now I park far away from other cars meaning a freaking 70 yard walk just to get to safeway, but my subie is worth it. I love my car. Which is what pisses me off all the more that Liz would be stupid enough to JUMPKICk my car. I mean, seriously, wtf. other than movies has anyone ever seen anyone JUMPKICK someone ELSE'S car?!!

A fattie chick drop kicked your car! LMAO! And you're too scared to make her pay? You couldn't pay me enough to be a teenager again.

A fattie drop kicked your car?????????????????????????????

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets stupider the more I think of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've known the fattie since 3rd grade and are afraid to make her take responsibility???????????????

Afraid she's going to drop kick you?????????????????????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to berate you, but you effing deserve it.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'd make her blow me. Y'know, 800 bucks worth. I mean if she didn't have the money to pay for it. Or, y'know, if she did.

A fattie chick drop kicked your car! LMAO! And you're too scared to make her pay? You couldn't pay me enough to be a teenager again.

A fattie drop kicked your car?????????????????????????????

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gets stupider the more I think of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've known the fattie since 3rd grade and are afraid to make her take responsibility???????????????

Afraid she's going to drop kick you?????????????????????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to berate you, but you effing deserve it.

Uh did someone call?

Make the fattie pay for it. It's all part of growing up and joining the real world.

Obesity + bruce lee = borked door

Thats her damage get her to lay off the krispy kreams for awhile to save up and pay you back...

Archived