LegacyGT.com

LGT brakes are very good

azca

def need some English classes

2 cereal boxes!!! Must be Lucky Charms and Bunches of "Oh S#!ts" :lol::icon_mrgr

I think I'm going to keep feeding this troll until he pukes full of the cereal that I didn't when I got my 4 engineering degrees, 2 physics degrees, 2 masters, and 1 PhD in automotive technology and my 3 racing licenses I won from Gran Tursimo video games..

oh wait, that's all "approximate" to azca's G.E.D.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone check my math!

I got 3.84 seconds using the quadratic formula and carrying out the decimals a bit. :icon_tong

Still, don't make wild exaggerations and not expect to get called on it.

Xenonk may or may not have an engineering degree but his experience can't be called into question. Experience > Book smarts.

An acceptable margin of error is usually 5-10%, so you're saying it was actually 0.9-1.1 seconds? Because I do have a mechanical engineering degree and I'm calling BS on your claim.

Either way, I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Drive safe and try to remember to keep a car length for every 10mph between you and the guy in front of you.

def need some English classes

Yes, you definitely do. You didnt bother to capitalize the "D" in the beginning of your sentence and you just only typed out "def" because you didnt know how to spell the rest of the word. It must have been that much faster to just type out 'def' than 'definitely' because it would have taken 5 hours to type it all out.. it's "approximate".

Keefe

glad you found a dictionary :lol:

Yes, you definitely do. You didnt bother to capitalize the "D" in the beginning of your sentence and you just only typed out "def" because you didnt know how to spell the rest of the word. It must have been that much faster to just type out 'def' than 'definitely' because it would have taken 5 hours to type it all out.. it's "approximate".

no no no, it's QUADRUPLE!! You got it all wrong, if it takes about second to stop from 75mph, then at 40mph it only takes 0.121 seconds!!

Right, but it's more like .250 if you include the time it takes him to downshift and start engine braking.

glad to see your 10 super degrees at work; hm, I guess your work involves posting in this thread all day; that's what all engineers do nowadays :lol:

no no no, it's QUADRUPLE!! You got it all wrong, if it takes about second to stop from 75mph, then at 40mph it only takes 0.121 seconds!!

Right, but it's more like .250 if you include the time it takes him to downshift and start engine braking.

but he got those Goodyear F1 tires! They can stop on a dime!!! Literally! Look it up in the dictionary, that's what azca will tell you.

Keefe

glad to see your 10 super degrees at work; hm, I guess your work involves posting in this thread all day; that's what all engineers do nowadays :lol:

would said anything about work? Your Brakes on your GT are so good that it stops my workload.

Keefe

See :) What would you do in your life if it wasn't for LGT very good brakes thread? :lol:

would said anything about work? Your Brakes on your GT are so good that it stops my workload.

Figured out the general area of where you live. I can be there in 5 hours. Just give me an address and I'll swing by to pick up my new car.

Xenonk, I bet you are jealous that you don't have these super wheels that can stop you from 75 to 0 in 1 second.

http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~azca/legacygt/PIC_0032.JPG

Archived