LegacyGT.com

Help With AP

ok let me start over...im at the part where i cant get the TDC map onto the AP. the AP map mang. screen is up at this time i see where it says TDC map stage 1...there is nothing under the AP base maps/realtime maps

You need to use the software to find the map on your hard drive. Then synch the ap to the manager software. Once that is done you can just use the little arrows to move the TDC map to the AP
PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

^^it sounds like he's found the map, just not syncd up the AP yet

do you have the AP plugged into power and on? in the ACTUAL ACCESSPORT MENU (the one on the screen on the accessport itself) there is an option (it is the last option on the list meaning you might have to scroll down) it says sync to PC

Unless Cobb has changed it recently, the AP uses a 9 pin serial cable. A LOT of new computers don't have them. It is a legacy (no pun intended) port. There are adapters that will convert a serial to a usb, though.

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/ PP (6MT)

2006 LGT Ltd 5MT OBP Cobb Short Throw Shifter | GS Catless Up Pipe Gone

By default the Main screen doesn't come up until you marry the AP to the car first. To bypass that hold down the up and down button and then plug in the AC plug to power up. Then the screen should say something like waiting for PC.

When you first connect the power cord to the AP, push and hold the UP arrow and the DOWN arrow to force it to sync with the PC. I had the same trouble as you until i did this.

If this doesn't work...go here>>>

ActiveKB Knowledgebase

The AccessPORT has not yet been married to vehicle. To force it into a Sync to PC mode, you must hold the UP and DOWN arrow at the same time while powering the unit on. After a few seconds the "Sync to PC" screen will appear.

Archived