LegacyGT.com

4 Pot brakes from wrx

mudcruiserman

should not need different wheels if your getting 06 WRX wheels they should be 17x7 and clear the 4pots, since the 4pots come on the TR WRX with 17s

Tolly

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Will WRX 02-06 4-Pot brakes and rotors bolt up to my 05 legacy which has just a natural 2.5i motor AND CAME FACTORY WITH 16 INCH WHEELS?

I am buying 17 inch wrx wheels from an 06

At above post will these bolt right on? what about lines? I know the rotors are bigger how about do I need new/different caliper mounting brackets?

you should not need anything else, our NA cars have the same brakes as the WRX's w/o the 4pots. So your lines should work and the 4pot calipers are designed for the 10.5in front rotors. When you do this swap please post info and pic's.

Tolly

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Check out this link Subaru Research: Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, B9 Tribeca, WRX, STi, spec.B... all models, years, 2007, 2006, 2005.. they have spec's on everything including rotor size and according to that site the 06 WRX's have the same size fronts as the NA Legacys.

Tolly

Again keep me posted to your progress

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Subaru Research: Outback, Legacy, Forester, Impreza, B9 Tribeca, WRX, STi, spec.B... all models, years, 2007, 2006, 2005

The above site indicates the 05 and 06 are differrent 10.5 vs 11.5 inch rotors for the NA 2.5i Legacy. It seems the 4-pots probably will bolt on an 06 due to same rotor size.

mounts and rotors are probably diff for the 05

any help :confused:

• 1 year later...

Archived