LegacyGT.com

NOVA/D.C. shops????

neonwannabe

So what is the story in the area on good shops? I am looking for a shop to do installs and possibly sell some parts. I e-mailed a shop in Dulles and another one near Baltimore, with no reply. I hope that someone can recommend a good shop that would like some business. Please let me know how your experiences were.

Suspension, external engine mods, and brakes can be fun DIY projects with the right tools. But if you want a shop to do it for you, I couldn't agree more with rallispec.

Like Dan said,they can be pricey but those 3 are the ones I would go to also if I wasnt gonna do it myself.

me silly

maybe you should set up shop:icon_wink :icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Well I already tried to contact Mach V motorsports and got no reply, so I was hoping to find someone else. I would do it myself, but I really don't have many tools or a place to do the work. I don't have any subaru experience either, my only experiences modifying have been with a neon and and neon srt-4. Both are pretty straight forward and easy. And at the time I had a big house and a garage to use. So now I'm looking for a good shop and prices, hopefully.

what are you trying to do or buy? I've found that the shops are a bit pricey....based on what I know it takes to do the installs myself.

I want a turboback, protune, intake, headers, blowoff, guages, suspension(eventually), GT35R rotated mount perrin turbo and associated fuel system upgrades(eventually). I know that shops can be a bit pricey, but if you don't have the means to do it yourself you have to pay, or do without. I won't do without so, here we are. I would love to use TDC as a resource, they seem to be great according to everyone on here and they seem to be priced really well after doing a comparrison, but that still leaves me with installation.

Well I already tried to contact Mach V motorsports and got no reply...

If at first you don't succeed...

I'm around. I've been on vacation a bit the past few weeks, so I may have missed a few messages, and our phones have been a bit overloaded without me. But I'm back at the shop on Monday, so give a call: (703) 435-5000.

--Dan

Mach V

Archived