LegacyGT.com

Honk honks when alarming the car

how many honks? shut all your doors completely?

either that or it's telling you it's good to be driven again:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

On the first push, it honk. then I did it subsequently just to make sure I wasn't hearing someone else car or hearing things.

I'll check it out but everything was closed cause I just washed the car and i would have notice a door gap...

If you push lock 3 times the horn will honk

+1

And your manual will also tell you how to change back to the beeps, or disable audible response totally. ;)

My wife's always unintentionally changing the way her WRX responds to the remote lock/unlock fob as her double-click speed is not quite in-mesh with the response speed of the fob clicker. Pain in the butt! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

+1

And your manual will also tell you how to change back to the beeps, or disable audible response totally. ;)

My wife's always unintentionally changing the way her WRX responds to the remote lock/unlock fob as her double-click speed is not quite in-mesh with the response speed of the fob clicker. Pain in the butt! :lol:

Thanks for pointing itl, now what page? I mention I was at work ie don't have hte manual with me.

Maybe I need to drive the car more often, sits in the driveway more than 3 weeks maybe the battery is draining and somehow the settings got changed. The keys are left in the same spot untouched.

Thanks for pointing itl, now what page? I mention I was at work ie don't have hte manual with me.

Maybe I need to drive the car more often, sits in the driveway more than 3 weeks maybe the battery is draining and somehow the settings got changed. The keys are left in the same spot untouched.

I'll try to look through her when I get home tonight. :)

That battery-discharge thing is definitely possible, but it's also somewhat concerning....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

, sits in the driveway more than 3 weeks maybe the battery is draining and somehow the settings got changed.

:( You should be sanctioned for this. You're lucky the GT doesn't put its self in "auto-pilot" mode and leave you in the middle of the night!!:icon_wink

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived