LegacyGT.com

sound of justice and freedom

A war can end when the soldiers choose to stop fighting it." Lt. Ehren Watada

“I’ve come to believe this is an illegal and an immoral war, and the order to have us deploy to Iraq is unlawful. I won’t follow this order and I won’t participate in something I believe is wrong.” Lt. Ehren Watada

Thank you Lt. Ehren Watada for refusing an illegal war , all of us are standing up with you for your courage in taking your decision, and believe that we can all learn something from your courage.

"NO" for war and oppression, "YES" for peace and justice.

Here , you will find all the truths about Lt. Ehren Watada

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Thank...ons/message/735

Stand with us , with Lt. Watada, Suzanne Swift , with justice and freedom

With Cindy Sheehan and all those who lost their loved ones in Iraq.

Join us in this group , join the sound of justice and freedom , and you will find all events and news , anti- war, anti- opression, anti- tyranny.

Join Camp Casey August 16th-Sept 2nd 2006

Cindy Sheehan and Gold Star Families for Peace will be returning to Crawford Tx. President Bush has still not satisfactorily answered our question, "What Noble Cause did our loved ones die for?" One year later we are still in the quagmire that is Iraq. As of this writing 2497 of our brave and noble military men and women have died for this Noble Cause. Join us at Camp Casey and show the President that we will not accept one more death be it American or Iraqi.

Here, you will find all details about this event

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Thank...ons/message/686

Cindy Sheehan asked President Bush, "Why did my son have to die in Iraq?"

Another mother asked President Kennedy, "Why did my son have to die in Viet Nam?"

Another mother asked President Truman, "Why did my son have to die in Korea?

Another mother asked President F.D. Roosevelt, "Why did my son have to die at Iwo Jima?"

Another mother asked President W. Wilson, "Why did my son have to die on the battlefield of France?"

Yet another mother asked President Lincoln, "Why did my son have to die at Gettysburg?"

And yet another mother asked President G. Washington, "Why did my son have to die near Valley Forge?"

Then long, long ago, a mother asked, "Heavenly Father, why did my Son have to die on a cross outside of Jerusalem?"

The answers to all these are similar -- "that others may have life and dwell in peace, happiness and freedom."

Of course you'll never be back to read this, since you've probably joined about a hundred other websites merely to make your speciouis post.

I wonder if anyone will ask Cindy, the mother who's so proud of her son...."When will you buy a headstone for his grave? How long will you make your son stay in such disgrace?"

Two years now without a memorial, she must love and honor his memory so Very much.

that Lt is a trader!

he/she took an oath to obey the President, like it or not.

may he/she rot in the brig.

You mean traitor. And the beauty of America is freedom of speech. Also, the brig is already full of rotting detainees denied rights. Hows that for justice??

+1 If Soldiers and Airmen and Marines were supposed to have an opinion they would have been issued one. That Lt. knew what he was getting into when he joined, what a coward. I took a $12,000 pay cut just to be able to work for the DOD when the war kicked off. He says it is an illegal war What a hypocrite, Dereliction of duty is also illegal. They should bring back the Coward branding of the Civil War and put a big "C" on his Cheek. What an ass!!!!!

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

no one is infringing anyones rights.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THE MILITARY!!!

especially the freedom to deny orders.

but of course.... your a 20 college student, so you know everything.

thanks for the spelling lesson by the way.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Well I do go to Penn State, so yeah I know all. Even how to spell.

Last time I checked this country was free. Isnt that what were fighting against in Iraq? So in a free country one can say what they want and do want they want as well. Noble or not.

You mean traitor. And the beauty of America is freedom of speech. Also, the brig is already full of rotting detainees denied rights. Hows that for justice??

Freedom of speech and refusing to go to war are two totally different things.

You can hate what you are doing all you want as long as you do what you are told. That Lt. knowingly and willingly joined and swore to protect the United States of America. Who in their right mind would ever join the military and not support the though of combat. That's like signing up to be a PETA volunteer wearing a fur coat and eating a hamburger.

Our military is the best in the world that why we are feared and I for one am very Proud of that. Nuke em till they Glow Baby!!!!!!

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Archived