LegacyGT.com

turning off the fog lights

ssaldana

For some reason I've been reading posts about people not being able to turn off the fog lights independently from the normal low beams. Maybe I was just reading wrong but in any case, this is for those who havn't taken notice of the foglight switch on the light handle left of the steering wheel.

legnofog02.jpg.5c2a338f02b009656665cb325b460765.jpg

legnofog.jpg.36a4ee618da05ae6916d9c8d974fc746.jpg

[quote name='ssaldana']For some reason I've been reading posts about people not being able to turn off the fog lights independently from the normal low beams. Maybe I was just reading wrong but in any case, this is for those who havn't taken notice of the foglight switch on the light handle left of the steering wheel.[/quote] :lol: I think people are reffering to turning on the fogs independently of the low beams. If you posts pics of that I'll be impressed... 8)

[quote name='John M']I promise, the day I buy my car the mod will be fully documented & posted. I've sold my Stealth and I'm waiting to see if a family member wants my Grand Marquis. If not, it gets traded like next weekend![/quote] No pressure. Read: "We're all waiting...." :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived