LegacyGT.com

AC Question

turboman38

thanks im thinking of geting a down pipe to go along with my stg 1 . Do you think thats a good idea.I no nothing abought how to hook up a car.All my buddies have v8 cars so they know nothing abought turbo cars.
Ok start your own thread or atleast post in one that of the same topic. This thread is about Air Conditioning. Else I will start deleating your posts :(

Here is a good thread for you - http://legacygt.com/forums/turbo-powertrains-2-0gt/39500-new-legacy-gt-owner.html

thanks im thinking of geting a down pipe to go along with my stg 1 . Do you think thats a good idea.I no nothing abought how to hook up a car.All my buddies have v8 cars so they know nothing abought turbo cars.

I'm not quite sure what getting 300 HP has to do with the A/C cycling, but if you have a downpipe and the cobb AP then you're really not that far away from stage 2.

Is the AC in the 05 GT supposed to to cycle thru cold and warm when it's on full blast or do I have something wrong with the AC system?

Finaly someone ask's the question I've been looking for.... (don't know why I didn't ask.:rolleyes:)

Thanx Azca for answering....

I was beginning to think my AC was haunted or on the fritz....:redface:

Archived