LegacyGT.com

Subaru Legacy commercial during the Tour

Did you guys see the Legacy Commercial during the Tour? The silver bullet.

The paired it with the wrx. Great ad and even better showing by yet another American Hero.

Floyd put all the euro addicts to shame. Good ole american 4 bangen turbo kicken that euro trash in the tail.

Viva

Did you guys see the Legacy Commercial during the Tour? The silver bullet.

The paired it with the wrx. Great ad and even better showing by yet another American Hero.

Floyd put all the euro addicts to shame. Good ole american 4 bangen turbo kicken that euro trash in the tail.

Viva

Link anyone?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

If anyone finds it on a DVR recording, it might be a good idea to burn it to DVD and uplocad it to Videos.google.com. Fans of products such as the Sony PSP have saved commercials there.

I have been searching in vain for a Legacy TV commercial. The closest I came was a H6 Outback commercial on a great UK commerical download site called Visit4info.com. ( The All-Wheel Drive Outback H6 3.0 , ad, advert | visit4info | TV/Cinema ). They have the award-winning 2001 Honda commercial, as well as some incredible new VW commercials for the VW Fox. Cartoon Rabbits perform memorable scenes from Jaws, Titanic, Pulp Fiction, and The Shining in four 40-second commercials that summarize each move. Go see them before your co-workers forward them to you months from now. I have them saved in QT format (1MB each) if anyone wants a copy. Too bad US commericals can't have this level of profanity and crazy humor.

Pulp Fiction: Volkswagen Fox - Pulp Fiction , ad, advert | visit4info | TV/Cinema | 0

Jaws: Volkswagen Fox - Jaws , ad, advert | visit4info | TV/Cinema | 0

Titanic: Volkswagen Fox - Titanic , ad, advert | visit4info | TV/Cinema | 0

The Shining: Volkswagen Fox - The Shining , ad, advert | visit4info | TV/Cinema

i didn't see it and watched virtually every stage

quite a change from 04 - those commercials inspired me to consider the LGT

and i noticed this year that discovery were not driving subarus

Archived