LegacyGT.com

Wow, well done

crafty

I just purchased and installed the JAzzy "IPOD" package. I purchased the PRO package and am THRILLED.

I am fair with electronics, but this package held my hand and is super. I haven't been able to use my IPOD in the car since last Aug, because the am/fm trans are terrible (along with Subie weak reception)

Anyhow - Thanks Jazzy, Great product at a fair price and rocket delivery.

BUY IT!

Crafty in Buffalo NY

what exactly does it do?

The Jazzy board allows auxiliary input into the stock 2005+ Legacy head unit.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

I just purchased and installed the JAzzy "IPOD" package. I purchased the PRO package and am THRILLED.

I am fair with electronics, but this package held my hand and is super. I haven't been able to use my IPOD in the car since last Aug, because the am/fm trans are terrible (along with Subie weak reception)

Anyhow - Thanks Jazzy, Great product at a fair price and rocket delivery.

BUY IT!

Crafty in Buffalo NY

I'm waiting on mine to arrive, can't wait to install.

Crafty, what set-up did you use as far as where the mini plug is routed in your console? Where is your ipod (or other mp3 device) stationed in the car?

Pics!

I installed my kit and wired the plug under arm rest. I drilled a hole in the back of the cup holder and fed wire. This allows close controls and I can slide the cover over when parking. (To hide IPOD)

I left the filter behind the radio.

Note - becasue the IPOD screen is smal give yourself some slack to lift it closer to you to jog & read.

Enjoy

Archived