LegacyGT.com

Invidia Up-pipe

showbo

How many are running this? And do you have your sensor in the up-pipe or did you block it out? I was told by Jon at TDC that u don't need the resistor fix for the Invidia up-pipe for the reason that it wasn't needed because of the sensor bung. Anyone help me out on this one?

How many are running this? And do you have your sensor in the up-pipe or did you block it out? I was told by Jon at TDC that u don't need the resistor fix for the Invidia up-pipe for the reason that it wasn't needed because of the sensor bung. Anyone help me out on this one?

Uh, this is what TDC says? You don't need stinking EGT sensor there since when cat is gone. You really don't want it there as it may (remote possibility) break and fly straight into your turbo.

I don't mean to speak for TDC, but I believe what they meant is that you don't need the UP EGT resistor fix because with the bung-incorporated Invidia UP, you can install the UP EGT back into the system on this very UP.

If, however, you choose to plug the UP EGT bung, you would then be wise to disconnect the UP EGT itself at the upstream harness plug, and run the resistor fix.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I don't mean to speak for TDC, but I believe what they meant is that you don't need the UP EGT resistor fix because with the bung-incorporated Invidia UP, you can install the UP EGT back into the system on this very UP.

If, however, you choose to plug the UP EGT bung, you would then be wise to disconnect the UP EGT itself at the upstream harness plug, and run the resistor fix.

+1 on that. I am running the Invidia with the EGT reinstalled.

Archived