LegacyGT.com

Stonguard (bras and deflectors)

itzed

talk to Chad @ Rockblocker.com it's the same 3M stuff, but he's a fellow Scooby owner. :)

Thanks for the link. :) Does anyone here have any experience with this stuff? Can you see it? Does it come off? Does it harm the paint?

I do, I had it on my SpecB, LOVED IT......

But, DO not install it yourself unless you are a wizard at tinting and such as it's the same type of process. It's not somethinga n00b should attempt unless you got money to burn if you mess up!

You can see it if the light is right and you are up close

But if 5 feet away, you'd never be able to know it was all over the front :D

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/B_ps2/DSC04410.JPG http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/B_lighting/DSC04032.JPG

I have Rockblocker on my Legacy which is sliver like scans007's car. Mine's been on the car for almost 2 years now and the stuff holds up really well. I will get some grime caught on the edges after the winter, but it easy to brush out.

Do a search over at NASIOC. Rockblocker has been around for a while and there are tons of cars there that have it.

I put the light kit on my 2004, that should be standard because the headlight covers will turn a milky gray if they get hit a couple of winters by road sand. We installed the entire kits on my wife's MINI S last year. It looks great (can't see it) and bugs just wipe off, no chips on the front end. I ordered an 07 Legacy GT and I have a tenative appointment to install the entire kit on it. Get the light kit if nothing else.

I also have the rockblocker kit on my car as well, but I actually got to go to his house and he put it on for me. I have had it on for over a year now. Even in this hot weather here in AZ, it has been holding well up. Also, Chad can hook up you with headlight protection film, tinted tail light film, fog light film, etc etc :)

Sounds like this is pretty good stuff. I guess I'll have to contact them and find out if he knows of anyone in my area that can install it. I'm having my windows tinted in 2 weeks, so I guess I can ask them and see if they've ever done anything like that. I don't want to trust just anyone with this stuff. Sounds like it's as nasty as flypaper. <g>

Archived