LegacyGT.com

nonUSDM nav users - input please - 100% off topic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it funny how some threads just seem to take on a life of their own. It's like they don't WANT to be on the topic they're supposed to be on. Anyway, back on topic...I've always trusted my immune system to do its job (within reason), and its never let me down.

[quote name='SUBE555']:lol: :lol: Where's our darn mods to move this to General/OT? Tide should have added me to the Mods list. I'm on here WAY too much. I'm just sitting in the CATIA lab which I should be working on an assembly, but this is more entertaining. :D[/quote] Well I was here at the beginning and was made a Mod for the Bay Area forum but I think the only member who has the force in all forums is EJ20H-TT and he's probably still in bed at this time since NZ is 21 hours ahead of the USA.

[quote name='Gumby'][quote name='SUBE555']:lol: :lol: Where's our darn mods to move this to General/OT? Tide should have added me to the Mods list. I'm on here WAY too much. I'm just sitting in the CATIA lab which I should be working on an assembly, but this is more entertaining. :D[/quote] Well I was here at the beginning and was made a Mod for the Bay Area forum but I think the only member who has the force in all forums is EJ20H-TT and he's probably still in bed at this time since NZ is 21 hours ahead of the USA.[/quote] Wake up call! :D

[quote name='kage']Isn't it funny how some threads just seem to take on a life of their own. It's like they don't WANT to be on the topic they're supposed to be on.[/quote] That seems fairly apropriate since introduction rating of a monkey 8)

Archived