LegacyGT.com

Interor light issues

jleeds3

do any of you older subie folk have the problems where your interior dash light buttons (ie fog lights, cruise control, rear defroster) and your climate control lights function intermittantly? at this point they all work, minus the cruise control light. a friend of mine with a 98 lgt also has this problem and I know he'd love to know how to fix this (if anyone has figured it out)

Thanks.

Check your fuses. There is a diagram in the manual. My stereo used to randomly not turn on and I could never find a pattern to why it happened. I never thought it would be the fuse, since the stereo still worked, just not all the time. After suffering through it for nearly two years I checked the fuse in desperation. The fuse was just fine, but apparently after re-seating it, my stereo works perfectly.

thanks for the howto. I doubt that it would be the fuses but I'll give it a shot. thanks for your input. the weird thing about the CC, foglights, rear defrost buttons is sometimes if I give them a tap they'll work and sometimes they wont. its a little odd. :confused: oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
Bulbs, I have to replace one that burnt out for my rear defroster soon, I'll do another write up with it

This is why you cant get a new car. I would have to figure things out for myself and my time is too precious....ok well maybe my time isnt that precious.

This is why you cant get a new car. I would have to figure things out for myself and my time is too precious....ok well maybe my time isnt that precious.
You want a write up for the rear disc brakes and pads too?? I took the pics to go along with one :lol:

Dont worry I'll have this car for at least another year and I'm gonna try not to trade/sell it for the new car sometime next year

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
do any of you older subie folk have the problems where your interior dash light buttons (ie fog lights, cruise control, rear defroster) and your climate control lights function intermittantly? at this point they all work, minus the cruise control light. a friend of mine with a 98 lgt also has this problem and I know he'd love to know how to fix this (if anyone has figured it out)

Thanks.

Not sure what u mean but, when i turn on my fog lights my climate control goes dim..i wouldnt mind fixing that also

Archived