LegacyGT.com

Look what Hotness got ... :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know for sure what the three below trouble codes are an indication of:

P0335 Crankshaft position sensor circuit malfunction

P0112 Intake Air Temperature Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Low Input)

P0111 Intake Air Temperature Sensor Range/Performance Problem

I am sure the intake ones are because I need to clean and oil the intake. The P0335 one concerns me sicne I don't know what it could indicate.

troublecodes.JPG.9c5c5661b630d7fe5dbe05ca76a8d440.JPG

If you need instructions/help, let me know, I just put mine on and I love it so much, you're gonna be floored how much better it looks. Sorry I can't be much help with the codes, but I remember seeing something either on here, or on nasioc about the crankshaft position sensor and about it being an easy fix IIRC (i hope for your sake)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

If you need instructions/help, let me know, I just put mine on and I love it so much, you're gonna be floored how much better it looks. Sorry I can't be much help with the codes, but I remember seeing something either on here, or on nasioc about the crankshaft position sensor and about it being an easy fix IIRC (i hope for your sake)

Thanks for the offer with the bumper. I was rearended so the insurance cmpany is paying a performance shop to put it on :)

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from them today that the rear bumper has arrived. I asked for a quote on spats and skirts and never heard back. Either they don't know how much they cost or they did not want to work long today.

• 1 month later...
Aczwild, if you are still willing I am interested in some help. I am deployed and can't remember and don't have the time to locate the technical solution for mounting the JDM bumper to the USDM LGT (MY 2005). The car and the JDM bumper is at the body shop and they are sayign it will not mount on our car. Will you share with me what the solution was/is or point me to the posts/thread here that has the solution.

• 3 years later...

And today I pulled into the court where we live and it smelled like burning plastic. Or like the clutch or ebrake on a car. Slowed down after doing a 180 in the court so I could back into the lane. Saw smoke coming our from under the hood. Backed into the lane turned off the engine, popped the hood, walked around the front opened the hood and was greeted by flames coming out the passenger side of the car.

Not happy.

bump for red x's

He started this thread while you were still in high school.

Yep. I am guessing it is a blown head gasket or, hopefully, just a problem with the oil cooler. Regardless. There is alot of melted plastic in there so we won't know how much damage until after the mechanic looks at it.

Damn... Sucks man

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

He started this thread while you were still in high school.

2006-1980=26

26 in high school? nope

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Damn... Sucks man

It does. It is life though. I am hoping none of the internals are damaged and that the stuff that got fried in the fire is easily (an cheaply) replaced. TO compound the problem my mechanic had spine surgery last week and won't be back to work for weeks. I spend most of the morning looking for a local, competent and trust worthy mechanic. He is 35 miles away but I can live with that. Depending on what needs replaced I might be back here quite a bit in the next week and months to research and source parts.

Mechanic took an initial look at the car yesterday while the insurance folks whee there.

It looks like one of the oil lines on the Oil Cooler that was built by GT Moto was installed in such a way tht it rubs against the frame and it is about 1 inch from the catalytic converter. Over time the hose became brittle and eventually a hole rubbed in it. Oil sprayed on the exhausted and ignited.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived