LegacyGT.com

Look what Hotness got ... :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bring it on.. haha. I guess we will find out!

Very happy with the BOV... but its only been on a day so lets give it some time to see if I screwed anything up. LOL

ok license and registration mam, :icon_mrgr

ill look the other way if you let me take this here bov :icon_bigg

anyhow, thats the bov im looking at as well.... soon! soon!

mr. husband, shes a keeper.... my girl likes cars but cant turn a wrench worth squat, her brakelight went out last week and shes calling me from the dealer telling me was ordering the whole brake light assembly!!!

i was like babe just get over here its a stupid little bulb, needless to say i was lmao.

btw your both in the armed services? i want to offer a very big THANK YOU, your on our minds and prayers. i know its a thankless job but your the real heros in my book. please STAY SAFE.

Not really funny. :icon_frow

I understand you intended it to be that way.

If you where standing in front of me and said that I would tell you it was not funny. If you chose to apologize we would move on. If you chose not to apologize it would depend on if you where a friend or just an acquaintance.

If you where a male friend I would probably punch you to help communicate the point and then after we beat the crap out of each other we could go on with the friendship.

If you where an acquaintance then I would just never speak to you again.

ok, not funny, sorry, move on?

I wouldnt mind of us kicking back a few beers in the process of beating the crap out of each other and move on with the friendship.. :lol:

Keefe

Its the oem tails with the smoke film

I could talk my way out of a ticket easily.. well as long as its a male cop. LOL :lol:

gotta love the power of a woman, i normally kiss some booty and 9x out of 10 worm my way out.... plus it helps that im friends with half the cops in and near my towns. i dj on the side for extra $$$ and we normally do their events (as well as the firestations) we have done a few weddings for some of the officers as well.

btw have you driven on the autobahn????

...are you in trouble???

Do you need my assistance???

"WE got your back!!!"

CRAZY KEN

Nice install...are you running your GFB at 50/50 or 100 atmospheric? I got one too...running 50/50 and smiling every day. Did you install eyelids, gill and lip yet?

Mr and Mrs Anderson, the next time I am over in Germany I need to come and meet the two of you and thank you for all the laughs. You two are the greatest members on the board! Nice mods Mrs. A and I hope the both of you have a good time when Mr A returns :lol:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Not really funny. :icon_frow

I understand you intended it to be that way.

If you where standing in front of me and said that I would tell you it was not funny. If you chose to apologize we would move on. If you chose not to apologize it would depend on if you where a friend or just an acquaintance.

If you where a male friend I would probably punch you to help communicate the point and then after we beat the crap out of each other we could go on with the friendship.

If you where an acquaintance then I would just never speak to you again.

Oh c'mon dude... relax...

Girls + Forum = Leghumping

Always has been, and always WILL be that way...

People don't need to tip-toe on thin ice around here... wasn't a rude derogatory comment or anything, which then, I would understand...

We're all friends here, at least I would hope. Don't get bent out of shape so easy. If you have 100% confidence in your girl, does it really matter? It shouldn't...

Everywhere I go with my fiance, guys just stare at her boobs when we walk by, and I notice. They don't care, and I dont either. It's part of having a girl thats desirable to other guys. It's all about trust...

And with the title, "Look what hotness got" what did you seriously expect...

"Insert Signature Here"

Oh c'mon dude... relax...

Girls + Forum = Leghumping

Always has been, and always WILL be that way...

People don't need to tip-toe on thin ice around here... wasn't a rude derogatory comment or anything, which then, I would understand...

We're all friends here, at least I would hope. Don't get bent out of shape so easy. If you have 100% confidence in your girl, does it really matter? It shouldn't...

Everywhere I go with my fiance, guys just stare at her boobs when we walk by, and I notice. They don't care, and I dont either. It's part of having a girl thats desirable to other guys. It's all about trust...

And with the title, "Look what hotness got" what did you seriously expect...

WRX guy, you must not be military or former there of. It's one thing to have a guy "look" at your FIANCE's boobs as you pass. A bit different when it's in black and white and it's about your wife while you're in Iraq or Afghanistan, been there, done that (USMC). Anderson is perfectly w/in his right making that statement and I know Xenonk meant nothing by it, it was a joke. I'm sure Anderson will "carry on" and forget the matter as Xenonk has submitted his "apology". As you were!! Carry on men! (and women):)

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

LMAO. now i can point out this thread to my husband and say "see, other couples do it too" only he is not as vocal and chooses to only gripe to me when another (usually in humor) leghumps or makes a proposal. and nothing wrong with couples being on boards together. though he's not on this one, I assure you he reads through my posts to see if i've gotten any NEW MODS for the car (i swore up and down I would not buy anything more..... ;) ). both my hubby and i are on several other car forums together, one regarding my previous car (and his current one) which is how we met and NASIOC. that's the one we get in trouble.... LOL because he knows what i've been up to on the car and usually how busy i am through out the day by how many posts and about what. of course, it goes the other way around as i see what he's doing too.

and as for the "questionable" comment made by another previously, i can completely see MR. ANDERSON's (i am chuckling just saying the name in my head... sorry) point of view. he's away fighting in a war while another man (even made in humor) openly TYPES a pass at his wife... :( given the circumstances, just not cool. but we move on, learn from the mistake and now everyone knows no leghumping MRS. ANDERSON! :lol:

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

and on topic, really, what does the GFB actually do? just make the swoosh noise on our LGT's? i've got to get my boost guage installed and was going to take a look under the hood to check out the factory blow off valve at the same time.

and on topic, really, what does the GFB actually do? just make the swoosh noise on our LGT's? i've got to get my boost guage installed and was going to take a look under the hood to check out the factory blow off valve at the same time.

GFB is is the name of the company GoFastBits.. and that part they added is a blow-off valve, it just so happens it's an atmospheric one that vents out where you hear the sound. The GT already has one, except the air that vents out goes back into the engine intake system to keep it efficient (aka recirculating). You will see some 1" hose that comes out of the stock BOV, which that is the hose that is plumb back into the intake tract.

Keefe

thank you. I was sifting through various threads trying to figure out how all the technical/mechanical parts work since i was attempting to install a boost guage. unfortunately, it cannot be used, so i guess i'll be getting something different. oh well. it was cheap afterall.

AC, can't wait to see/read what you did. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So... the transformation is nearly complete. What do you think?

http://www.andersoncollectibles.com/images/susie/Calendar/newfront.jpg

http://www.andersoncollectibles.com/images/susie/Calendar/front1.jpg

Next on the list: Hood dampers, Spoiler (when created), Air Intake & Catback Exhaust (when retune is available), rear bumper under spoiler (when I pick one), hmm and thats all for now.. would like to move the indicators down to the ash tray and put in a carputer and touch screen.. but i dont even know where to begin.

Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

those look like my rota Gr-A's in steel gray
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived