LegacyGT.com

Great Price on Prodrive 18x8

ralphyralph5

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
P-7's, although I would imagine the P-1's are in the same boat.

Wifey ordered the 17" P1's Saturday and haven't received a call or e-mail confirming unavailability. By this coming Saturday, it should be known if they'd sent them. Like other guys here, only bought them for the deal. I already had something else in mind and not sure I'd like these on the wagon at 17" (even tho wifey thinks she does). If I do recieve them, maybe I'll sell.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/prdp1.s.ang.jpg

Wifey ordered the 17" P1's Saturday and haven't received a call or e-mail confirming unavailability.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/prdp1.s.ang.jpg

Finally called Discount Tire and these were also oversold!! They should've called or e-mailed.

JACK ASSES!! :icon_mad:

They didn't even offer any discount (as their name states) to compensate or motivate me to buy another line of wheels they carry. Bad business. I know sheet happens, but... they F'ed-up BIG!!

^no wonder cuz el monte's discount tires sells some JDM stuff, as well as major wheels for euro's...IMO, carries more models and most shops around...I like to go there to check out the wheels, but that's about it.
In Taiwan now...:spin:

discount tire in el monte is not affiliated with the national chain ...... the national chain, discount tire, goes by the name america's tire on the west coast.

That might be true about the store in El Monte, but I'm fairly sure that Discount Tire stores on the west coast go by the name Discount Tire. I used to live in CA and WA. I have never heard of America's Tire.

That might be true about the store in El Monte, but I'm fairly sure that Discount Tire stores on the west coast go by the name Discount Tire. I used to live in CA and WA. I have never heard of America's Tire.

Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire Co.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived