LegacyGT.com

New Rebates?

umcp

Hi guys/gals,

I'm still deciding which car to purchase but the Legacy GT Ltd. is currently at the top of my list.

I've been emailing different dealers and the lowest quote I've received is $24,700+TTL. I keep waiting to see if I'll get a lower price and now the current rebate has ended. Does anyone have any info on the new rebates?

Depending on your region the customer rebate on the LGT is $1500 or $2000. There is also a $500 cash from Subaru to the dealers but your dealer doesn't have to pass this on to you. The rebate is good with low rates from July 6-31. Depending on options $24.7k is a very good price. If what you want is the best deal regardless of color/option combination then I think you should wait. However, if you are set on certain color or options then I would grab the car while you can. I suspect the best rebate Subaru would offer is $2500 at the end of the year of begining of 2007.

I received a new quote today, $24,300.

06 GT LTD, Silver/black with auto-dim mirror, all-weather mats, and cargo net.

How low do you guys think I can get it?

you can get lower for an '06. Internet fleet sales and you should be able to get down to $22k out the door with that stuff. '07's are just hitting the lots, push them.

I have not heard anyone gotten that low of a price for a new '06...

Low to mid-24k is the best I have seen for a new '06 LGT.

Good news!! I traded in my 2001 Acura CL and am a proud new owner of a 2006 Silver LGT LTD 5mt.

Got it cheap too, $23,900+TTL. It still had all the protective stuff on it and only 6 miles! Thanks for all the great info on this forum.

People in the DC/VA/MD area, Don Beyer Subaru is an awesome dealership and it was a very painless buying experience.

WOW! :eek: Great deal! So what kinda rebate is going on out there? How do you get THAT low? :confused: Aren't they almost losing money at that point? :iam: That's $2k less then what I bought at last year for an '05 with an MSRP of $30.3k
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

ahem.....not to be the voice of reason, but we would need to know much more about your trade-in and what they gave you for it before we can correctly assess your deal, i.e. if your cl was worth $13K and they gave you $8K in trade, then they can give you $23.9K on the lgt all day long

btw, nice color choice

I got $8500 for trade in on my CL that I owed $10,000 on.

It was the best trade-in value I was offered. Mazda only offered me $7500!!

They really didn't even inspect it every well. They appraised it as 'good' and gave me the average of KBB, Edmunds, and Blackbook.

BTW, mine was one of the last two MT GT's on their lot. The last one they had was silver [all-weather mats and auto-dim] and still had all the shipping protection on it.

The one I bought had all-weather mats and auto-dim/homelink mirror.

I got $8500 for trade in on my CL that I owed $10,000 on.

It was the best trade-in value I was offered. Mazda only offered me $7500!!

They really didn't even inspect it every well. They appraised it as 'good' and gave me the average of KBB, Edmunds, and Blackbook.

OIC, they made up the difference BIGTIME on your trade. I guesstimate your CL is worth ~$10-12k on a trade-in/private party basis, assuming 60k miles. So you should factor in about an extra $1000 to $1500 on your actual purchase price. Still not too bad though imho.

We settled on the buying price before I mentioned my trade.

I actually parked my CL around the corner so they wouldn't see it.

The CL had 81,000 miles on it and the KBB trade-in value 'good' was $8,600.

I didn't want to go through the hassle of selling it. A lot of the interior peices we're modified to fit my carputer and had holes where wires were routed.

Archived