LegacyGT.com

Thanks for the logo, BayScoobie! Now I have to deal with the guilt of replacing the pic of my kids with the Subaru logo on the Nuvi's splashscreen.

:lol: You can keep both pictures in the Nuvi. Use your kids' photos when they are in the car and switch over to the Subie logo when you are driving alone

Picture Gallery

Good idea. I actually keep quite a few pics on the Nuvi. I've used it to show pics of the kids to relatives and friends. I also purchased a 4GB SD memory card in order to store lots of MP3 songs. What I soon realized (and confirmed with Garmin) was the Nuvi's MP3 player can handle a maximum of 500 songs.

I'm hoping future software updates will expand the capacity.

Other than that, I've had no complaints with the Nuvi.

I use the Garmin Quest. It was $400, speaks directions, and works great. It is also waterproof and has a 15 hour battery.

It wedges in the cubby with no modification.

http://home.comcast.net/~nlehmann/leg/nav1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I use the Garmin Quest in my car, on two motorcycles and occasionally on foot. It was relatively cheap at $350 from amazon, and I like the portability since I use it on my bikes as well.

• 8 months later...

look on fatwallet. 300 dollar gps regularly go down to 200.

i have a garmin c320 and it does everything i need it to do, except stay attached to the windshield. I have to water it every few weeks but i cant imagine life without it.

car for sale. PM me!

look on fatwallet. 300 dollar gps regularly go down to 200.

i have a garmin c320 and it does everything i need it to do, except stay attached to the windshield. I have to water it every few weeks but i cant imagine life without it.

I had the "Suction cup" problem at first....clean your windshield "Super clean" then give the rubber cup a very small wipe of Armoral...end of problem;)

Archived