LegacyGT.com

Blitz LM Air Filter

Steiner

Just a heads up that lots of people probably know about, but myself and probably a few more don't.....

If you're thinking about getting the Blitz LM air filter, be aware that Blitz originally spec'ed the Evo filter 56521 to work with the LGT. It actually does not fit and they have a new part number 56542 specifically for the LGT. If you're going to order one, make sure you confirm the correct part number with your supplier because I don't think Blitz has been too good about getting the info to those that market their parts. The old number still shows up on a lot of sites.

Blitz North America

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

it's been discussed before many times.

What was my first line again?....

Unfortunately, a few people (myself included) have not been members of this board since day one and have not read every single post. Even searching didn't produce this info without it being buried several pages deep in the results until I typed in "Blitz, Evo". It was posted because even though "it's been discussed before many times", the distributors are still shipping out the incorrect part. Mine just came from TDC and it is the wrong one.

Understand where I'm coming from? The funny thing is that even though it was meant as a helpful post, the first response is exactly what I expected.:lol:

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

Archived