LegacyGT.com

NY Auto show 2006

Oh yeah..... Forgot to tell you guys.

When I was at the show I was looking at the car up close with the hood open. Didn't take a pic because the engine looks just like ours......... :lol:

I did notice what looks like chicken wire on top of the intercooler. I thought this was cool since I have a few rock dents in my 05 already. I guess this wire is to help stop that?? Any thoughts? Does anyone else have rock dents in their intercooler or is it just me?

In case you guys don't know what I am talking about, the dents look exactly like how a home window AC unit looks if you take off the front grill and accidentally hit the soft radiator fins...

Does the STI have this already??

Guest JessterCPA

I did notice what looks like chicken wire on top of the intercooler. I thought this was cool since I have a few rock dents in my 05 already. I guess this wire is to help stop that?? Any thoughts? Does anyone else have rock dents in their intercooler or is it just me?

This was on there last year also. I think it is there to protect idiots from cutting their fingers & ruining a good intercooler because people like to touch things.

Jesse

Archived