LegacyGT.com

Older Spec. B worth it?

I've come across some mony looking to get a 05+ LGT I've been test driving the GT and the Spec. B. I live the red leather and the Bilistens and 18's. Is it worth it I'm not looking to spend the tim eupgrading well I'am to an extent but The LGT Spec B. is sick. The deal is offering it at 31,500 thats wit tint clear bra and only 45 miles on it. But they have one thats a DEMO for 29,800+tax and dealer fees that I dont know what would be. I've been thinking If I wait another year the 07' specB will be out and the price might drop anyone have a thought about this. Even thought all you guys steer away from a spec. B but the GT models have what I want just not the lovely brick red leather, maybe I'm just to picky. I'm done with school and want a ill ride for a graduate. NO? Let me know cause I am deffitenly wantin a sweet LGT but goin for the SPEC the right idea. Thanks

Cbro

Translation:

I came across some money and am now looking to get an 05 LGT. I have been test driving the GT and the Spec B, I love the red leather and the 18 inch rims that comes with the Spec B. I am wondering if the red leather isworth the extra money?

The dealership has a Spec B that has only 45miles on it and it includes a clear bra for $31,500, they also have demo for 29,800 + tax/dealer fee. That is a good deal? I have been thinking that maybe I should wait for the 07 spec B to come out, maybe at that time the 06 will drop a bit.

I would get a LGT instead of a spec B, but I love that red leather, I'm undecided. I am finished with school and want a nice ride for graduation. What do you guys think, the LGT or the Spec B? Looking forward to you guys input, thanks!

Credits: Translated by ME!

I've come across some mony looking to get a 05+ LGT I've been test driving the GT and the Spec. B. I live the red leather and the Bilistens and 18's. Is it worth it I'm not looking to spend the tim eupgrading well I'am to an extent but The LGT Spec B. is sick. The deal is offering it at 31,500 thats wit tint clear bra and only 45 miles on it. But they have one thats a DEMO for 29,800+tax and dealer fees that I dont know what would be. I've been thinking If I wait another year the 07' specB will be out and the price might drop anyone have a thought about this. Even thought all you guys steer away from a spec. B but the GT models have what I want just not the lovely brick red leather, maybe I'm just to picky. I'm done with school and want a ill ride for a graduate. NO? Let me know cause I am deffitenly wantin a sweet LGT but goin for the SPEC the right idea. Thanks

Done with school and yet still can't write coherently?

:(

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

I actually gave up reading that.

:whore:

but doesn't the 07 spec b. come out this aug or something? But you could just wait another month or so and the 07's come out and you might be able to get a better deal than you could now.

I had the same thoughts when I bought my spec B. I was offered a leftover 05 GT limited with a 5 speed and a few adds for 25K. I opted for the spec B and it was worth the extra 7K dollars. The nav system alone is worth the extra money. The 07 spec B will be nice but I understand that the price will exceed 36K and they will build alot of them,no more limited production.

I can't wait for cbroo to get his car.... It's a one-car accident ready to happen.

Frankly, I don't know what's worse: Being associated with Subaru owners like this guy or the idiots who own Mustangs similar to my 2004 Mach1.

I had the same thoughts when I bought my spec B.

I wouldn't admit that on a public forum. At least you write better than cbroo thinks. (Granted, I use the word "thinks" here with great hesitation.)

That was nothing compared to honda civic boards. I poked around those trying to find some info for my sister's car and pretty much half the posts consisted of things like:

omg dawg I waas racin the ferraris and my turbos impldeddd lol lol and then I werrcks and they said itd cost mad dough to fix like $111111111 lol omg cant wait to do b16 swap omg omg

You think I'm kidding too don't you?

get the '06 Spec B, it's a limited production compared to the '07

+1

My wife bought a 1998 impreza RS, at the time I think only 500 units were made and only 250 in rally blue with the gold/bronze rims. The very next year they redesigned the front to the large fogs. Anyway, we sold the car (in 2001) in like 2 days, I think that the fact that the car was mint and that only 250 units hit the street (with that front end) helped sell the car quick and for a great price. In retrospect...we should have kept it...non functional hoodscoop and all!

I think (and hope) the 2006 spec B will bare the same fruit.

Did any of you consider that English might be his second language...?

No. The syntax is not of someone new to English. Unless of course you define lack of attention in class as being new to English.

+1

My wife bought a 1998 impreza RS, at the time I think only 500 units were made and only 250 in rally blue with the gold/bronze rims. The very next year they redesigned the front to the large fogs. Anyway, we sold the car (in 2001) in like 2 days, I think that the fact that the car was mint and that only 250 units hit the street (with that front end) helped sell the car quick and for a great price. In retrospect...we should have kept it...non functional hoodscoop and all!

I think (and hope) the 2006 spec B will bare the same fruit.

+1000 for me I hope. Think when I/if I sell my Legacy I can pull the "They only made 528 5mt Limited editions of this body style?"

Buy the 2006 spec b!

2007 has new SI Drive... not sure how that will work with aftermarket world.

2007 does have MP3 Plug-IN and memory seats. So that is cool.

When is Subaru going to put the keyless entry ON THE KEY. Will we be able to upgrade our vehicles to this new technology? I would love that!!!!!!

Come on! My dad's honda has it!!!

2007 has 6 speed. That's cool too!

It's a toss up. I couldn't wait for 2007 and buying a 06 now will be the best bang for the buck!

2007 will start very high in price!

Let me know what you decide!!!!!!

i figure i'd make you guys read my bad writing cause all you guys can do is bash on people who are not to your standards so keep it coming

Hey! I just got your PM: "you must be a real big dick in person"

So, you're telling us English is your first language?

Archived