LegacyGT.com

What cars are you considering getting after your Legacy?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still waiting on an 07 LGT (I really want a good look at Newport Blue before I decide whether to go new or used...)

But AFTER that... and we are talking YEARS... The Legacy GT will be the main driver for a LONG time.

Maybe someday we'll retire the miata to weekend joyriding, and replace it with something newer and slightly more practical.

I am thinking used Mini (if the price comes down by then...)

Mazda Kabura (if they build it as cool as the concept car...)

Something fun.

Anything truly cool will be considered. Nanjing/MG is supposedly rumored to be manufacturing cars someday in Oklahoma... (and chinese company manufacturing in the US... that seems odd, especially under a classic british nameplate.)

Healey is supposedly going to build a new sportscar.

If subaru gets off it's duff and makes a nice coupe...

Will be considering other things... like a mustang, old miata, or porsche 944/968 project car... maybe a newer motorcycle... and maybe at some point a really cheap old 2wd pickup to haul junk.

But the wife thinks more than two cars is a bit extravagant... I dunno about that. My parents and my brother and his wife have nine vehicles and a small boat between them, three of which are restored classics (including a classic MG), and one more is a newish Mustang that is for special occaisions. And they are not wealthy, by ANY stretch.

would that come with the twin turbo H6?:icon_wink

Either that or the Miller-cycle/electric hybrid or Diesel/electric hybrid that have been tossed around in the rumors and lies section of the board.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Dream replacement? Subaru Legacy STi Stationwagon w/ manual transmission.

Otherwise? No idea.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

However this is only for us, sportswagon enthusiasts, and maybe a handful of S4 Avant and maybe V70R owners as well hehehehehe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Would love to have the neighbors 06 CLK 55.....By 09 it should have deprecited enough for me to buy it off of him:)

He's had it since Feb or March & it just passed 1K.

To me it is the best looking sedan on the road

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I was thinking maybe a used M5. BTW I'm beginning to realize that after mods etc. the price of the two are probably withing 5 or 10 grand of each other. Why haven't more people opted for this? New VS used? reliability?

Would love to have the neighbors 06 CLK 55.....By 09 it should have deprecited enough for me to buy it off of him:)

He's had it since Feb or March & it just passed 1K.

To me it is the best looking sedan on the road

I think that's the sexiest sedan on the market nowadays as well...

;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I was thinking maybe a used M5. BTW I'm beginning to realize that after mods etc. the price of the two are probably withing 5 or 10 grand of each other. Why haven't more people opted for this? New VS used? reliability?

Money my friend..

Wait till you have to replace ANYTHING on an M5... Even an M3 with sports package, a control arm will literally get your arm!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEEH

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

plan on keeping this one pretty long if i can and making it a beast, then proll get a jeep wrangler to add a little rwd/part time awd for ski trips into my life.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived