LegacyGT.com

What cars are you considering getting after your Legacy?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like the FJ Cruiser, but I'd probably lean more towards a turbodiesel pick up and do a turbo back exhaust, chip, and an intake.

Yea, the FJ Crusier is cool. It hasn't got amazing reviews for having a comfortable or well layedout interior though. Maybe next year they will fix some of that.

http://www.toyota.com/images/vehicles/2007/fjcruiser/gallery/exterior/photo_18.jpg

in my fantasy: Aston Martin DB9 or Rapide

Great minds think alike... almost! Had a chance to check out the new V8 Vantage up close the other day. :wub: Simply perfection. I WILL have one. Someday. And maybe even before senility sets in, as it's the "Affordable Aston" at just $120k, give or take...

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I will also have to give the new CTS-VR a look.....same powerplant as the Z06:)

500hp

It is rumored to be a 08 model....I'd wait 6mo & allow it to depreciate 10-15k just like the current CTS-V does.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

///m5 sedan, ///m6 or aston martin v8 Vantage. Unless my LGT blows up I am driving it until i can afford one of these and keep my LGT for when it rains etc. And by that time I'm sure my LGT will be faster than whichever one of those i get anyway ...

S4 Avant too slow. M5 is nice, but only RWD and currently no traditional manual transmission, although BMW America says one is coming.

What do you want sub 5 seconds ?

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Hmm, I am thinking a 2009 Skyline GT-R, thats about when I think it will come out over here. Either that or a M3 or Porsche 4S. I would like to stick with Subaru, but their designs have been going downhill. The Legacy is the last good looking car they made.

Archived