LegacyGT.com

Disrespectful Member

blklgt05

This guy wanted to ask me about if i knew any good brand of HID make in japan. I said that both japan and germany makes good hid. My examples were CATZ from Japan,(i have cats hid for 3 years now and its still good) and Osram, Hella from Germany. This below was his reply...

i asked you to name a good name brand from japan, and u didn't

You know why? Any brand you named, i woulda bursted your bubble when i told you they are made in china, hk, or taiwan.

name me one company of "good" quality HID's from Japan

i have catz and they are good, 3 years so far no problem. both japan and germany has good HIDs. in germany, theres osram, hella...etc People say hid is all the same, but in fact, it is not. Thats why u see some people sell them more expensive than others. This thread is for group buys, thats why they are cheaper, but doesnt mean its better. I just want a replacement bulb and keep my current one as a spare. the one i have right now is 6000k, and its h1, so dont have good output at night.

...man u have issues. and if i had the money, i would buy ballast from hella, set of 4300k bulbs from philips, and retro-fit projectors from standley (s2k). and then get some washers to increase the color in the cutoff line. that would be around 1grand unless i retrofit myself.

my friend has some cheap hid from korea, they were 8000k. ds side is light blue, and ps side is purple. both marked 8000k. he then bought another set of bulbs from the same company. 6000k. one is light blue and one was white. so he matched the 6000k with the 8000k.

this is why i asked if banzai was made in japan. because i would probably buy it anyway even if it wasnt cuz its cheap. but japan and german made hid are usually better and more reliable. my catz hid has lasted this long and its still good.

btw, i dont think i know u, so for u to come and be so spikeful is totally uncalled for. if you have an opinion, feel free to say it. no need to say all that bullshit. and i think philips bulbs are made in taiwan, so? taiwan makes good stuff too. you asked me a question and i gave u my opinion.. if u wanna play ur little games with me to make urself feel better go ahead.. u just make urself even lower.

some people are like that?

Btw, Catz went out of business here in the USA due to legality of selling HIDs in the USA (which is a no-no, I believe it's stated as a $10,000 fine for every infraction if caught).. so if anything, they may be ok in Japan?

Keefe

yeah, its weird cuz this guy just pm me out of the blue. and asked me this question. I asked in the banzai hid group buy about where the banzai hid was manufactured... and this guy asked me a question to name brands that i think are good so that he can make fun of me by telling me where they are ACTURALLY MADE...very...very sad.

I can agree about being upset but why start a thread about it rather then just reporting it to a mod or tide. They may have given him a warning or a temp ban for it and that would have been it and you add him to your ignore list. Just cause you were treated in a disrespectful mano doesn't mean you have to broadcast it, maybe he could have some useful info for the site and this could result in a ban.

I do agree with how you feel but I don't think you are handling it properly.

I do agree with how you feel but I don't think you are handling it properly.

in theory, the "disrespectful member" did not personally attack anyone, therfore the mods will laugh at him if he complains to them(and paralell it to getting sand in his mangina).

instead he opted to warn others of said "disrespectful behavior"

i appreciate that.

also ingnore list is a good point but this thread will not result in a ban just for suggesting it(i known it COULD but it wont)

wow um personally i think someone is just bored/angry/retarded so he/she decided to yell at someone via pm. thats sad, but big deal. yet again it's just someone hiding behind a keyboard...he/she may be a douchebag, so just let him be that way. eventually he'll get what's comin to him. if i could send a punch in the face through pm's, i would, but i cant, so i'll just thank blklgt05 for posting this.. my night at the bars was shitty and i've come home alone, but at least i had the pleasure to read this and laugh.

Archived