34......aig........293:)

300k Liability

30 per day rental

20k medical

250 ded.

Full replacement value

If I opted out of uninsured motorist it would drop another 60:rolleyes:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

26, USAA, and about $475. I only pay about $40 per month more for the LGT than when I was driving a '99 Mazda 626 4 cylinder, and I didn't have collision coverage on that car.

25-Bear River (Utah company)- $748.40. I only pay $600 and my father-in-law covers the rest for his personal business reasons. This includes boldily injury 250k/500k, property damage 100k, uninsured motorist 250/500k with a comprehensive and collison deductable of $500 each.

Wife and I = Spotless record

Wow. I'm 24, spotless record, State Farm's full coverage, $500 deductible .. I pay $1265 every 6 months. :(

I hate this state sometimes

edit: specifically, 100k property damage/300k medical for insured and under/uninsured

What's the point of posting insurance payments without specifics? $500 deductable "full coverage" can mean anything. Besides deductible, what are the liability coverage amounts, underinsured/uninsured coverages, medical coverage and most importantly - what's your driving record?

What? No umbrella policy?

What's the point of posting insurance payments without specifics? $500 deductable "full coverage" can mean anything. Besides deductible, what are the liability coverage amounts, underinsured/uninsured coverages, medical coverage and most importantly - what's your driving record?

What? No umbrella policy?

Umbrella are one of the best things you can get. Covers home and auto and they are dirt cheap with most companies. Every dog owner should really consider an umbrella!

Wow. I'm 24, spotless record, State Farm's full coverage, $500 deductible .. I pay $1265 every 6 months. :(

I hate this state sometimes

edit: specifically, 100k property damage/300k medical for insured and under/uninsured

dam..that's a lot!! sorry to hear..hope that drops soon.

In Taiwan now...:spin:

how old are all of you...

who is your current insurance provider...

and how much do you spend every 6 months?

This will be pointless because you neglected the following questions:

Any tickets?

Any accidents?

Where do you live?

What are your deductibles?

What are your coverages?

What other policies do you hold with your provider?

How far from work do you live?

What special discounts do you qualify for?

How many vehicles do you insure?

Answer all of those and you're starting to get close to the full equation of what goes into your insurance rates. :rolleyes:

do they even allow you to exit the garage under that policy?

Yes, I get safe driver discount, homeowner although I insure through different company, excellent credit discount, multicar (~25%), pay in full, long term customer amongst others. I keep deductibles at $500 and liability overall at $300,000. No rental, towing or other bs on the policy. We drive only 15k miles per year on it for $205 every 6 months.

My second car is a WRX wagon that is the pricey one at $450/year or $225/6 months. This one only does about 5000-6000 miles per year as I work from home and the LGT is our family car with child seat.

Wife no accidents or demirits in the last 8 years. Me a single ticket of a rolled stop last summer, that either insurance likely did not query driver record at renewal this past spring or disregarded.

I have no idea on customer service of Progressive as I have never had a claim with them in 8 years they have insured me. Progressive according to a friend who is in the industry offers excellent rates to people who are excellent insurance risks to offset their profitable less desirable insurance risk pool whci is their target customer.

30 y/o with statefarm. No tickets/wrecks/claims in last 5 years. Multicar discount as well.

$510 every 6 months:

Bodily Injury/Propert Damage Liability

Medical Payments

Comprehensive

$100 Deductible

Energency Road Servie

Rental Car

Uninsured Motorist

Archived