LegacyGT.com

Another hack! Now KEYLESS REMOTE unlocks ALL DOORS at once!

centerpunch

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats good to know! One question - do you have the security system upgrade?

I do not have the security upgrade, but I don't think that matters.

This mod is downstream of all the decision-making circuitry and logic.

The light green wire goes directly from the connector to the door lock solenoid on the driver's door.

The red-with-green-stripe wire goes directly from the connector to the door lock solenoids on the other three doors (and the tailgate on the wagon).

By cutting the red-with-green-stripe wire, you are disconnecting the 3 doors from their existing "second-click-of-the-remote" output, and by connecting that wire to the green wire, you are simply connecting ALL the door solenoids to the "first-click-of-the-remote" output that already operates the drivers door.

Hey, guys....you might want to consider this: if your significant (female) other drives the car alone frequently, it really isn't safe (or smart) to unlock all four doors at once when driving around alone. The driver's-only-door scheme would make a lot more sense in this situation. There are lots of bad people out there looking for an easy vicitm :-(

Hey, guys....you might want to consider this: if your significant (female) other drives the car alone frequently, it really isn't safe (or smart) to unlock all four doors at once when driving around alone. The driver's-only-door scheme would make a lot more sense in this situation. There are lots of bad people out there looking for an easy vicitm :-(

This is a great statement! As far as I am concerned, you are actually REMOVING a very important feature by cutting these wires....I mean...how much more time does it take for people to push the same button on your remote twice to unlock all the doors?

There is NO way I want to disable this one push, drivers only door unlock...for my wife's sake.

• 1 month later...
You guys do realize that this an option that can be disabled by the dealer... takes them like 5 min and no wires to cut or anything. Same goes for Audis and most other cars with keyless entry.

Do you know this for a fact? and if so, why don't any of us know about it yet. It seems that certain mods that we have posted on here(seat-belt chime, etc) my dealer had no idea about.

Also, I'm not a big fan of the dealership service center being that when i took my GT in...their reasoning for why it took so long(3 hours) to check the camber was because "we've never done this on a new legacy"......?!!WTF!!?? your a fucking dealership, you are supposed to know the ins and outs of the cars which u sell and are supposed to "specialize" in, its not like this is a USED car dealership where you have to become familiar with all differnt makes and models....

SUBARU thats it you fucking ass-clowns.

...sorry, anyways, back to topic. wait, what were talking about again?

hah , i experienced that when i called in to see if the sensitivity of the alarm could be adjusted .. the service guy told me "the legacy gt doesn't have an upgraded perimeter alarm option."

i keep running into lots of the 'NO' people like on the capitol one commercials.

very teh lame .. those give me a creepy image of capitol one .. i don't think it's good marketing for the target to rember the tag line of a credit card company asking you 'what's in your wallet' .. no matter what the context of the message.

umm .. this mod is cool! i'm still debating to try it. i don't let my g/f drive my car so i'm not concerned about the safety issue. :lol:

• 1 month later...